No spectator delay for custom games?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dirty Chinese

10-23-2012

Hey guys!

I was thinking that, since my friends and I play a lot of custom games with each other (Usually there are more than 10 of us so there has to be spectators), why don't we allow customs games to have the option to give spectators real-time privileges?

We sometimes have the spectators stream the game because others want to watch too, but since they're 3 minutes behind it's really fustrating. Any ideas on this?

Thanks

XxBaLaKxX

10-24-2012

This is not feasable because sometimes custom games are played with people outside your friends list, any of them could have a friend jump on and show them your position at all times. Thus controlling the outcome of the game. No jungle timers would be needed and also wards would be useless.

But mommmmm

10-25-2012

No? lol because i know online tournaments are custom games.

Statik Shock

10-25-2012

Maybe the game owner could have the option to turn on/off the 3 minute delay.

Astral Cardbox

10-26-2012

You people don't seem to be getting his request.
He is asking for an optional value (setable during custome) in which there would be no 3-miutes-delay.

It makes sense to me, just warn all the players joining that there isn't going to be delay and done.

DarkÇide

11-01-2012

It would be nice if you could have a team captain or coach spectating in real time, like a 1 per team coaching spectator slot that gets real time viewing. I mean they would be part of your team, and you should have to get full team approval for the slot to be active.