Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[SNOWDOWN SHOWDOWN skin idea] Santa Girl Syndra

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bossman POJO

10-23-2012

i was thinking about this for one of my favorite mids. what About syndra in a santa girl outfit. not the sleezy outfit something sexy yet formal.

a one piece red dress /w long sleeves that cover her shoulders.

with red mittens on

and white trim around her neck, end of the sleeves and bottom of the dress.

Her shoes should be long red boots. and a santa hat!

and her orbs are a toss-up between Snowballs, or clear orbs with a showflake in it

her Q should be snow forming into a show ball. while rank 5 Q for a snow ball but explode as if you dropped something into freshly fallen snow

her W stay the same but white

her E being white, but the rank 5 E look like an avalanche.

her ult should stay the same but get a new line saying "SNOWBALL FIGHT!"

this is my first skin idea ever. tell if some ideas are bad and ill think more about it. My body is ready

Bossman POJO

11-20-2012

bump for holiday skin idea

ValorAndGlory

Recruiter

11-20-2012

I like this but then again I like playing as syndra, I would vote for a full OV make over for this skin making her voice less distorted and softer. I would still give this a +2 if I could but I guess a +1 is good for now.

Please look and comment on my champion concept, Iru-Jon (http://http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2821990) here is a link for peps to use.