Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

"Intentionally feeding" issue

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Flobernogets

10-22-2012

I have a problem reporting a lot of users for intentionally feeding. If someone is 0/15/0 then yes, they were probably feeding, but if someone is 2/15/10 I don't think that's "intentional." Granted, I don't have a replay of the game, and it possible for a payer to give up, and just start giving up kills, but most of the time there is no evidence in chat.

I am the only person that views these cases this way?

OhBoyItsaMegaman

10-23-2012

If there is no evidence in chat or in their item build, I generally do not punish unless the number of deaths is unrealistically high. For 2/15/10, if it was only a 25 minute game, I would expect to see them explain themselves in chat somehow. If they weren't communicating at all, I would be okay with taking the reporting player's word and voting to punish.

Triska

10-23-2012

I almost never punish for intentional feeding. Most of the reports I see for that offense are totally wrong.

HOWEVER, I often end up having to punish anyway because the accused was absolutely horrible to his team in chat.

UninstaII Life

10-23-2012

Well, whether or not they were feeding intentionally isn't even relevant. The Summoner's Code requires that you "support your team" and not enjoy the game at the expense of others. Feeding (even unintentionally) violates both of those requirements and is thus both reportable and bannable.

That's the beauty of having a completely vague set of rules that can be interpreted to cover literally any in-game behavior. Why do you think the "accuracy" of the Tribunal is so high?

Lightwave248

10-23-2012

Quote:
UninstaII Life:
Well, whether or not they were feeding intentionally isn't even relevant. The Summoner's Code requires that you "support your team" and not enjoy the game at the expense of others. Feeding (even unintentionally) violates both of those requirements and is thus both reportable and bannable.

That's the beauty of having a completely vague set of rules that can be interpreted to cover literally any in-game behavior. Why do you think the "accuracy" of the Tribunal is so high?

Well if thats true then the number of false reports that you so believe is much lower too :O

I Cookeh I

10-23-2012

just looked a few cases it is seriously crazy that people report for someone going 0/7 had 3 of ally and 2 3 enemy saying fed with this char really hard -.-