Teemo Buff Proposal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

brownbruiser

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FDru View Post
When Teemo dies, he should explode for the amount of damage of every shroom in his backpack combined.
suicide bomber teemo skin incoming

killMeister

10-25-2012

He doesn't need a spell to kill people after he dies. He already has shrooms. I get random shroom kills all the time after i die. They need to increase his base stats and attack range. He's squishy as hell. He has a low movement speed. His base damage is really low, and he has one of the shortest attack ranges in the game. I'd take a shroom nerf if they made him a more viable ad champ

killMeister

10-25-2012

As for the shrooms, get MR boots and 1 MR item and you'll dominate an ap teemo.

FOODFOOD

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed the Undying View Post
Even in SR/TT?
Yes. When you kill Teemo in any game mode, a prompt comes up that says "+5 Dominion Points."

Dienovv

10-25-2012

Buff Teemo? What? No. On hit Teemo is virtually extinct in the high elos. AP Teemo can lay shroom after shroom with a hextech sweeper (that procs on every TICK, which is ridiculous) across the entire map. This is a l2p issue.

Full Brain

10-25-2012

AP Teemo>>>>>>> OnHit Teemo.

killMeister

10-25-2012

If you have oracle, shrooms aren't an issue. Any ap teemo can be defeated by an oracle and a lil bit of MR. That's why I think that he should be buffed for ad play. If anything, they should increase his attack range. That's my biggest issue.

Orphane

10-25-2012

Nogod you troll

Metalfenrir

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orphane View Post
Nogod you troll
He would never

SCIENCE

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Teemo shrooms need true stealth--it's like true sight except can't be seen with true sight. I think this should balance out the DFG nerf.