Teemo Buff Proposal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FDru

10-23-2012

When Teemo dies, he should explode for the amount of damage of every shroom in his backpack combined.

Tempestphile

10-23-2012

When Teemo dies, he should split into 2 Teemos after revive

And yea, when 2 Teemo dies, it will be 4, then 8, then 16 etc.

TempNam325rwe5

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NavyGothic View Post
Whenever Teemo dies, all his mushrooms should explode with the Surprise Fiddlesticks ulti.
This is bad because you want those shrooms to last 10 minutes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commando Teemo View Post
Teemos shrooms should have a drastically reduced cool down, increased AP scaling and do true damage and his blind is clearly not long enough, so its duration is now quadrupled.
I really like the idea of true damage shrooms, but I think this should happen only while you're dead. This would help decrease the fact that everyone chases you across the map for Yordle blood.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FDru View Post
When Teemo dies, he should explode for the amount of damage of every shroom in his backpack combined.
This would be a great passive. His current passive should be part of leveling Move Quick and it stealths you during the duration while still giving you the old AS bonus after leaving stealth. Twitch's stealth sadly outdoes Teemo's Move Quick--and that is unfair. It should also reset all his cooldowns so he can Q twice. This is balanced because of the upcoming DFG nerf and becease Rengar gets to two-shot--and all I want to do is two-toxic-shot him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempestphile View Post
When Teemo dies, he should split into 2 Teemos after revive

And yea, when 2 Teemo dies, it will be 4, then 8, then 16 etc.
This is an equally good passive. Riot needs to read these for ideas.

Duelpower

10-23-2012

They should revert that fix for melees that try to kill mushies with oracles on... let them *****es explode no matter what.

Redenbacher

10-23-2012

Whenever Teemo dies, as long as he has at least one mushroom placed, he will revive instantly - growing out of that mushroom and replacing it. If multiple mushrooms are down at the time of death, one Teemo will revive from each mushroom. The number of Teemos is limited only by the number of mushrooms the player can keep down at any one time.

Nyx87

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-23-2012

I wanna say my hatred stems from his general cuteness and all the cuteness of certain characters in all other games that are so over the top i just want to kill them but can't because they are friendly NPC's. So i just take out my aggression on Teemo. I used to play Gangplank so that i could follow a friendly Teemo around and Raise Morale his shrooms.

They should probably make a Teemo skin covered in steaks.

Edit: BACON!!!! Cover him in bacon.

Redenbacher

10-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyx87 View Post
They should probably make a teemo skin covered in bacon.
Fixed that for you...

FOODFOOD

10-23-2012

That idea is just awesome enough to work. There needs to be a new VO when Teemo dies.
"Well done. An Ally/Enemy Teemo has been slain."
Then everyone in the game gets +5 Dominion points.

Shukarhazh

10-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOODFOOD View Post
That idea is just awesome enough to work. There needs to be a new VO when Teemo dies.
"Well done. An Ally/Enemy Teemo has been slain."
Then everyone in the game gets +5 Dominion points.
Even in SR/TT?

TempNam325rwe5

10-23-2012

May our prayers be heard Riot