have the option to play "Old TT, New TT or BOTH"

Both Old TT & New TT 40 66.67%
Old TT 6 10.00%
New TT 12 20.00%
Don't Care 2 3.33%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

Riot Team you are funny

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

QooJ

10-22-2012

i really LIKE the fact how Riot said this in the new post about the new twisted treeline "On the other hand, if you’re currently a hardcore Treeline player we hope this update brings you even more of the things you love about 3v3." If you are really taking consideration about those hardcore Treeline players, won't you just said something like "we will be doing a visual update on the OLD TT as well as adding the NEW TT for enjoyment" that way, those hardcore players(which created lots of their own strategies & playing styles on the OLD TT are all unable to be perform in the NEW TT) still able to enjoy the fun that they had for old TT and also able to truly brings more of the things they love about 3v3.

DalisDL

10-22-2012

plz Riot, let us have both

Desocupado

10-23-2012

Keep both please.
Maybe a new name like "Ruined Temple" would work.

WWC Brolands

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

10-23-2012

I have played the new TT and this map feels more like dominion. I dont understand the decision to not allow wards. That feels like they are rewarding those that are to stupid to buy them anyway. The old TT map was a favorite go to map, and gave players like shaco a chance. The whole idea was that he was slippery, DUH! Why would you change it so he (and others) get a indirect nerf. Personally I hate dominion with a passion and this new style/remake is a dominion at heart. They are killing a favorite game type/map. I agree with giving us both. We have been clamoring for more maps, why not give us this one and shadow isles and leave the old ones intact, we love them. Please riot, give us both if you feel you must force the New TT on us.

Cybrid 0x0T2MD2W

10-24-2012

not in the beta, but I believe riot should make both maps available. I mean seriously, why not? if they don't, obviously they are not listening and have some ulterior motive, if for season 3.

Saucey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...8#post30386248 <-- you guys should see what we all had to say. they dont care. they didnt listen. its still going in. that map is so different. too fast pace. no way ever coming back.(i have yet seen a team make a comeback from losing). its more like dominon. NOTE GUYS THEIR ARE NO WARDS. so gank as much as you please you can pretty much only flash a few feet away. most walls are impossible to flash through. remember to get the altars or if not you get screwed. you get both altars and push a little and gain a little advantage in kills you are destined to win! it really to my knowledge and as much as i played it and have seen players play it. Not a single chance to ever come back from losing. you get ahead with altars you win. you gank 24/7 because you can reach the lane in about 4-5 seconds. those thin brushes can sometimes expose you. Goodluck anyone playing on that map.

LSA

10-24-2012

I don't see why people would pick the option to only have one. That's stupid. I don't like the new TT at all but I would still rather have it there just to have something else to play from time to time.