Anyone wanna tell me

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Archyboy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2010

How the hell I am supposed to build DPS/Tank Morde since full tank Morde is useless against a smart team and a pure DPS Morde dies super fast.

Shinslammer

10-01-2010

magic pen. Haunting guise and abyssal sceptre. His AP ratios suck so thats the best way to get his damage up. plus with the fiddlesticks aura you actually bring something to your team.

I've seen mords that build rylais and frozen mallet together, but it was a long time ago so i dont remember if it was a legit build or if he was just pubstomping as usual as mords tend to do.

Evolnemesis

10-01-2010

Those are both good items for morde, rylai's is a bit pricey, more money than morde usually wants to spend on an AP item I think, but then again it does help a lot to have his abilities cause slow... makes it a lot easier to chase & burst people down, and the life of course doesn't hurt. But I agree, if you want to up his damage the best way is to rune and itemize for magic penetration. Sorc shoes or better yet, haunting guise, and magic pen runes will help a lot.

You might also consider going with cooldown reduction, in the form of CD reduction glyphs/talents and maybe Glacial Shroud... even though you don't need mana, the shroud is still the cheapest, fastest way to get a ton of cd reduction, with some armor thrown in for good measure, and it upgrades to frozen heart, which is a great tanky item with its aura. Being able to use your abilities a lot more often is another way to significantly up your damage (just shroud+glyphs/talents gets you over 35% reduction, almost capped, and once you upgrade to frozen heart you will be capped at 40%).

War on Drugs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-02-2010

Rush Sorc shoes, buy your first major tank item next (FoN or Omen), grab haunting guise, and then finish your tank build.

Period.

P.S. Avoid buying any health. Armor and mag resist are what makes Morde so godly.