A little opinion about the new TT, by a TT fan.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Maxo Bug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2012

Hi guys.

Twisted Treeline is my favorite map. I'm really exited as a TT fan, to finally get some love, and in such an AWESOME way.

That being said, This is pretty simple:

One of the things I enjoy the most about Twisted Treeline, is it's atmosphere.
That dense air, filled with magic, in that creepy forest... semi abandoned architectures overruned by nature, that supernatural vegetation, those twisted trees with faces...

Well, thing is, I' feel the new map, lack that "magic forest" thing, and it's more of "creepy ruins", which is, to be honest, still pretty awesome.
In addition to this, I think our Twisted treeline, is lacking twisted trees. So few of them.

TL;DR: In my humble opinion, Twisted Treeline should've more twisted trees, and do not lose it's "creepy wild magic forest" feeling.

I REALLY love the map, I'm so excited and looking forward to it. This is something that I just wanted to share, and a suggestion, (I think), that will make something FREAKING AWESOME, into something PERFECT.

What do you think?

TY for reading

Frostknife

10-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxo Bug View Post
Hi guys.

Twisted Treeline is my favorite map. I'm really exited as a TT fan, to finally get some love, and in such an AWESOME way.

That being said, This is pretty simple:

One of the things I enjoy the most about Twisted Treeline, is it's atmosphere.
That dense air, filled with magic, in that creepy forest... semi abandoned architectures overruned by nature, that supernatural vegetation, those twisted trees with faces...

Well, thing is, I' feel the new map, lack that "magic forest" thing, and it's more of "creepy ruins", which is, to be honest, still pretty awesome.
In addition to this, I think our Twisted treeline, is lacking twisted trees. So few of them.

TL;DR: In my humble opinion, Twisted Treeline should've more twisted trees, and do not lose it's "creepy wild magic forest" feeling.

I REALLY love the map, I'm so excited and looking forward to it. This is something that I just wanted to share, and a suggestion, (I think), that will make something FREAKING AWESOME, into something PERFECT.

What do you think?

TY for reading
A solution to this would be making them separate maps. It would be a simple way to enjoy the awesome, arcane wood and the gray, drab shadow isles map without changing too much.

Maxo Bug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frostknife View Post
A solution to this would be making them separate maps. It would be a simple way to enjoy the awesome, arcane wood and the gray, drab shadow isles map without changing too much.
I dunno... Divided player base, among one awesome map, and one that needed a rework?
I don't see that as a viable option for Riot. :-/

infinite azure

10-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxo Bug View Post
I dunno... Divided player base, among one awesome map, and one that needed a rework?
I don't see that as a viable option for Riot. :-/
Except new TT is not at all awesome.

Sam

10-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ┼zure View Post
Except new TT is not at all awesome.

Have you played it? :O

Maxo Bug

10-23-2012

Bump! :_