Streaming and shoutcaster looking to do professional tournaments

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drizzall

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-19-2012

Hey guys! Are you looking for someone to record your tournament, Someone to commentate on it and make it exciting? Make it sound like MLG? Look no further. I can do that for you!

Well, I am an up-and-coming streamer and shoutcaster who is looking to become a professional caster for tournaments and competitive events. I am typically streaming ranked games, but have also streamed a few tournaments that my friends have participated in and would like to do more of that. If any tournament organizers are in need of a shoutcaster you can message me through the chat on my stream at www.twitch.tv/drizzall , add my skype (also drizzall), or add me on facebook.com/drizzall.
Organized tournaments/events only please. Preferably 5v5 but am willing to consider other game modes.

A quick view of my casting, (mind you it was 4 am, was trying to keep it down for the sleeping girlfriend 3 feet away) http://www.twitch.tv/drizzall/b/329152887

Drizzall

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-27-2012

I have a tournament I am casting for on the 8th. But I am otherwise free!

Drizzall

09-03-2012

Keep me in mind for your upcoming tourneys!

Drizzall

09-06-2012

Bump for those tourneys!

Drizzall

09-11-2012

Just got done doing an amazing tourney for HxC forums where Give Me Name took the 1st place prize. Let me know if you want to see some clips from those games!

Drizzall

12-30-2012

Hitting that bump. Starting the new year soon with a pretty free schedule.