New TT Analysis from an s1 gold s2 plat player

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Doonhijoe V

10-24-2012

I really want to hear what riot thinks about their current map, I really want to know if they are hearing our concerns and whether or not they will be addressed.

WrathgarWarlord

10-25-2012

I do no like the new TT, it's... just... kinda a mini dominion IMO.

Mokiki

10-25-2012

I'm a primarily 3's player and I agree with most of this. I really dislike the new TT. I think the cap points are unnecessary and really take away from the feel of the old TT. Map looks great but there's not too much back and forth, IMO. I've noticed that once a team starts pulling ahead, there's usually no way to catch back up. And usually the team starts pullign away after the level 1 fight for cap points. Just not a good change, I don't think.

WearsMaskIRL

10-25-2012

Agree 100%

CooLTanG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

10-25-2012

This is a great post, I agree! Having only mid jungle makes the fight be in mid jungle or bot lane 99% of the time.... So boring, wheres the fights around Dragon/Vilemaw......

Vilemaw spawns in 10mins now, so even if ur strong enough, u can't do it until then anyways, although the buff that it gives u is lack luster .... mana regen & hp regen..... vs shrine buffs 10% dmg....

Only think I loved was wards are gone.

They should have nerfed the gold gains of old Dragon (down from 300 gold each!!) or make him spawn later, fixed the jungle/creeps, and the old map is great.

Certified

10-25-2012

100% agree with your proposed changes, great observations...

ColorMeCruel

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iL FraN View Post
I get what you say, I don't agree on everything but most importantly, almost nobody plays TT right now.
You can't argue that and that only will make all the difference in the world.
The new TT is the dominion SR hybrid that will make it (not like the actual dominion that nobody plays either)
I completely disagree (And it's not even due to the fact that I had a TT team slowly working our way up to gold, and improving strategies and team work or anything...) I know it's not everybody, but many of the people I've talked to have used ranked TT to ready themselves for solo queue, or figure out the best build on a top, or find out which ap caster completely destroys a champion no matter what. The old TT accually had a meta, had strategy, and wasn't an all out brawl. Everyone who played TT hadn't asked for a remake, we just wanted some little fixes. (We also didn't ask for another dominion.)