Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

looking for team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

wontfight

Recruiter

10-22-2012

I am a 1740+52 ELO dominion player. I am looking for a team have all the champions and I will play any roll. I have over 2000 game won and I have been playing league 3 months after it came out

Butmunky

10-24-2012

also looking for a team, 1591 elo on lolmatches but that was before I even cared about dominion. I play manly champs like Pantheon and Jayce FTW

Westlin

10-24-2012

Wait so Butmunky if your over 1600 elo that means I am too that or matchmaking sucks. Holy smokes thats really cool I though I was sitting at 1500.

deshtnega

10-25-2012

=/ must lvl up to play with you all

TCWA Tigerbite

10-25-2012

Quote:
Westlin:
Wait so Butmunky if your over 1600 elo that means I am too that or matchmaking sucks. Holy smokes thats really cool I though I was sitting at 1500.

Matchmaking really sucks, hate to burst your bubble. Some games I'm matched with people from the 1500-1600 elo range. Other games I'm matched with people with 2000+ elo.