Center speed shrine.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Knub

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2012

I feel like the speed shrine doesn't fulfill what it should. The center of the map used to be a contested area where fights would break out over red buff. Since red buff was removed, the least that could be done would be to add another capturable shrine in the center. The reason I feel that a third shrine is necessary is because it feels like it's too hard to push back when the enemy team has control of both shrines.

If the 10% AD/AP buff is instead applied when 3 shrines are captured, then maybe a lesser 5% AD/AP buff can be applied when 2 shrines are captured. This way, if the enemy still only has 2 of the 3, they won't be as strong when pushing and it gives the players a little more time to fight back.

If this suggestion isn't used, at the very least, make the center more interesting. Nobody fights there anymore and it makes me sad.

fi3sta

10-22-2012

no more captures please make another jungle monster in the center :P

Sam

10-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knub View Post
I feel like the speed shrine doesn't fulfill what it should. The center of the map used to be a contested area where fights would break out over red buff. Since red buff was removed, the least that could be done would be to add another capturable shrine in the center. The reason I feel that a third shrine is necessary is because it feels like it's too hard to push back when the enemy team has control of both shrines.

If the 10% AD/AP buff is instead applied when 3 shrines are captured, then maybe a lesser 5% AD/AP buff can be applied when 2 shrines are captured. This way, if the enemy still only has 2 of the 3, they won't be as strong when pushing and it gives the players a little more time to fight back.

If this suggestion isn't used, at the very least, make the center more interesting. Nobody fights there anymore and it makes me sad.

The 10%AD/AP doesn't make a big difference in team fights just letting you know now haha.

Knub

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

When the enemy team is already stronger than you, an additional 10% helps quite a bit. I'm just saying that I've found it hard to come back from a losing match.

Sunja

10-25-2012

That because if your losing chances are the stronger enemy has all shrines GG they are even more powerful then they were b4.

Ecclesian

10-25-2012

Speed pad seems really dumb to me and is going to make the champs way to mobile I think. Its going to be a constant gankfest/moshpit now with no strategic depth I fear...

Desocupado

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecclesian View Post
Speed pad seems really dumb to me and is going to make the champs way to mobile I think. Its going to be a constant gankfest/moshpit now with no strategic depth I fear...
Actually it kinda works like the old blink over the wall to gank the other lane.
Tough i prefer the true TT style.