Is Warwick still an alchemist?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gentleman Twitch

02-27-2011

Or does he not toy with alchemy anymore after his curse?

Zombiax

02-27-2011

We're led to believe he isn't.

When he transformed, in the lore he is said to have torn down the doors of his laboratory as Singed watched in horror. Basically, it's symbolizing that he got rid of it entirely to pursue his blood lust.

Shurelia

Associate Game Designer

02-27-2011

I'm pretty sure he has knowledge of Alchemy still but... I bet he cant grip vials with those hands... ^^

Nevrus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-27-2011

He spends "most of his time" in werewolf form. So I'm guessing he still does alchemy on occasion when he's in human form and working with Singed. He's just less focused on it.

Hotarukin

02-27-2011

"It's only fun if they run..." says Warwick, as he pours alcohol on a whiteboard covered in dry-erase.

Cidem1324

Web Content Assistant

02-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevrus View Post
He spends "most of his time" in werewolf form. So I'm guessing he still does alchemy on occasion when he's in human form and working with Singed. He's just less focused on it.
I don't think Warwick can turn back to human form.

Draken Frosthand

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-27-2011

His lore indicates that yes, he can. And the article in the Journal of Justice regarding his kidnapping indicates that Warwick is still capable of perfectly rational thought.

This means he still knows his craft. In fact, he probably still does Alchemy as his profession outside of the fields of justice, much like Morgana bakes, Garen leads the Dauntless Vanguard, etc, etc.

Draeth Darkstar

02-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draken Frosthand View Post
His lore indicates that yes, he can. And the article in the Journal of Justice regarding his kidnapping indicates that Warwick is still capable of perfectly rational thought.

This means he still knows his craft. In fact, he probably still does Alchemy as his profession outside of the fields of justice, much like Morgana bakes, Garen leads the Dauntless Vanguard, etc, etc.
Capable of rational thought, yes. Where does it indicate that he can change back to his human form?

Cidem1324

Web Content Assistant

02-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draeth Darkstar View Post
Capable of rational thought, yes. Where does it indicate that he can change back to his human form?
I think he was talking about Warwick still being able to do Alchemy, not about him being able to turn back to human form (which I don't think he can).

Though I don't think Warwick is still doing Alchemy either. Not that he couldn't, but I think he has left it up to his student, Singed, to take over his work.

Pasty Muffin

02-28-2011

Probably not. Why mix acidic chemicals to burn your victims, when you can eat them?

I wish Soraka turned him into a cute puppy instead