What I liked about TT was that it was a 3v3 version of SR.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

16b

10-22-2012

This SM/Dom hybrid that lacks wards isn't piquing my interest at all.

killamandude

10-22-2012

truth, easier to find 2 friends to play with then 4

RespawnedVP

10-22-2012

All i know is im going to be playing in the current TT as much as possible b4 the new one is released and 3v3 becomes ruined imo.

Henry Plainview

10-22-2012

It's piquing, fyi.

Sam

10-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RespawnedVP View Post
All i know is im going to be playing in the current TT as much as possible b4 the new one is released and 3v3 becomes ruined imo.
It's probably because you never gave it a chance o.o And you hate change. A lot of people complain about TT, but when they make huge adjustments and handwork from feedback of many, people hate the idea of change.

Shadow Isles is put and build through a lot of Twisted Treelines issues to make the map more noob friendly and jungle help .

16b

10-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Plainview View Post
It's piquing, fyi.
Are you happy now?

16b

10-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Såm View Post
It's probably because you never gave it a chance o.o And you hate change. A lot of people complain about TT, but when they make huge adjustments and handwork from feedback of many, people hate the idea of change.

Shadow Isles is put and build through a lot of Twisted Treelines issues to make the map more noob friendly and jungle help .
As someone that's never complained about 3v3 beyond the lack of truly viable champs, these changes are really discouraging. He clearly likes 3v3 as it is too. You come to a forum to tell people about how you feel, not to tell other people how they feel.

Luego

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-23-2012

I understand that Sam actually participated in the remake, w/ Riot. From someone who's a high elo and high-visibility poster, this disapoints me. IMO, 99% of TTers whined about BALANCE. Minor fixes were all that was really needed (scale dragon, double some walls, fix minion pathing). No one whined about completely remaking the entire map and eliminating the old one to replace it with a new game MODE.

Even if I eventually decide I like new TT, it is still "SR-Lite", rather than "SR for 3s".

Cretinok

10-23-2012

I like TT, and if these changes go through I will never play it again.

DO NOT MAKE IT A 3v3 DOMINION.

16b

10-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cretinok View Post
I like TT, and if these changes go through I will never play it again.

DO NOT MAKE IT A 3v3 DOMINION.
I'll probably stop playing it too, and LoL a lot less in general. TT has made up the majority of my gameplay for the past 7-8 month, while Dominion has been played maybe 50 times total by me since its release. It's not a play style I enjoy at all.

And even if i did like it, mashing tower pushing with altar control on a 3v3 map doesn't fix TT in the slightest. It just creates a new play style that'll promote more people playing SR at best and alienating fans of an already established play style at worst.

I'm down for reworking the map/jungle/items but changing the actual objectives of the game is not fixing any of TT's issues.