Plat streaming for a good cause! Commentary! Viewer games! IRC! Liquor! Fun times!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zaniathex

11-27-2012

Dishonored time

Thorrbo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2012

Thorrbo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2012

Thorrbo

11-30-2012

www.imthorrbo.com I'm live! No lag for the time being, but who's to say it'll last? Playing League, with how much i've been lagging recently I haven't been able to. You wanna see the fireworks?

snatchbox

11-30-2012

snatchbox

11-30-2012

snatchbox

11-30-2012

LimDesWein

11-30-2012

b

snatchbox

11-30-2012

Thorrbo

11-30-2012

www.imthorrbo.com Team Plasma has been desolved, Ghetsis got his dick kicked in. Tonight, I defeat the Pokemon League. Come watch me WRECK SOME SERIOUS ****. I've had nine shots. I love you, too.