Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Nostrilla the Bogey Shaman (Tags: Ugly, Female, Support, Monster)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

3mptylord

10-24-2012

Haha. I fiddled with a Pantheon remake where instead of Grand Skyfall, he had Foulkon Formation as his ultimate. Basically he summons a load of spectral warriors that form a toirtose shell, granting Pantheon and any allies within the shield Jax's Counter Strike for 4 seconds (so not quite invulnerability, but still). I balanced it by making it if Pantheon attacks or uses an ability the effect ends, so basically it's a stance.

(Foulkon is the Greek name for the Roman's Testudo/Tortoise Formation; as Pantheon is based on Sparta, I decided to use the Greek name rather than the more common latin-name).

tagxyoureit

10-31-2012

I really like your concept of the "e", I was wondering if I could use the idea on my champ, slightly different but kinda the same. I would credit you of course.

3mptylord

10-31-2012

Sure, I guess.

3mptylord

04-08-2013

I guess I should frost-ify her if I want her to remain Trundle-inspired. :O

3mptylord

05-10-2013

She's now a frost troll!