Veil Between Worlds (Ask Kassadin)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lost Voidwalker

10-15-2012

Deep within the Institute of War was an underground complex dedicated to housing the more dangerous champions. While not being classified as one of those champions, Kassadin felt compelled to watch over their prisons in the event that something dire could happen.

However, this did not detract from being able to spend a few minutes answering the questions of summoners, adventurers, and many others that could benefit from the wise words of a man who survived the Void. While refusing to have an Ask column built specifically for him, he allowed for enveloped letters to be sent to a postbox that he claimed for himself, along with answering questions in person.

"Be sure not to mix the letters with those meant for other champions." he explained to the courier that was assigned to him. The young man had an uneasy expression about him, as if a chill ran down his spine while in the presence of the Voidwalker. Of course, with a figure as imposing as Kassadin, this was probably a given. Finally, after an hour of preparation, Kassadin would announce his proclamation.

"Some of you may have known my previous activity in answering the trend of questions that dealt with all sorts of topics as other champions are currently doing. There was much work to be done before I could deal in public relations, but for now I have some time to sate your curiosities. Speak, and be quick about it."

Emerald Owl

10-15-2012

How do you feel about Malzahar? Enemy? Friend-enemy? Secret lover?
... I'm guessing secret lover.

Razie

10-15-2012

Ignore her Kassadin.

If i were to come into a supply of void-stones, would you be able to teach me how to Rift-Walk?

Emperor Titus

10-15-2012

I would like to learn some of your teleporting skills. Can you teach me?

Ask the Herald

10-15-2012

I am intrigued by your mask, Void Walker.

- Viktor, the Machine Herald

Lost Voidwalker

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starii Evernight View Post
How do you feel about Malzahar? Enemy? Friend-enemy? Secret lover?
... I'm guessing secret lover.
".....No." Kassadin's eye sockets flared red for a brief moment before returning to their original color.

"He is a threat like many of the other creatures that emerged from the spawning pools of the Void. A product of potential gone wrong, this man who calls himself 'Prophet' is nothing more than a soul bargaining itself out to the highest bidder. If I knew the man, -If-, I would probably have shown some pity."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razmig View Post
Ignore her Kassadin.

If I were to come into a supply of void-stones, would you be able to teach me how to Rift-Walk?
The Voidwalker glanced at his right wrist as it bore the humming blade of null energy. He extinguished it momentarily to cross his arms as a display of skepticism towards Razmig. "You ask of me something that may very well tear you asunder if you are not strong enough. Do you truly wish to trifle with knowledge that I myself barely survived?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi the Great View Post
I would like to learn some of your teleporting skills. Can you teach me?
"It is something from a scripture that I recovered decades ago before this happened to me. I would rather withhold such information from you. I would hate to kill every man and woman that failed to resist the temptations of the magic that I previously shared with them."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
I am intrigued by your mask, Void Walker.

- Viktor, the Machine Herald
"Your compliment is noted, Herald. It is an ancient design, something that a now-deceased Zaunite sorcerer was fostering until my transformation. As of now, it is my primary means of life support." Kassadin nodded.

Nwol

10-15-2012

"What do you think of the Preserver movement? Namely the others fighting the Void, including myself. I've seen what goes on South of the Barrier. I've never asked your opinion of it, so I wanted to know if you see eye to eye with us or if you disapprove of us."

-Tekun Valos [http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/107]

Lost Voidwalker

10-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwol View Post
"What do you think of the Preserver movement? Namely the others fighting the Void, including myself. I've seen what goes on South of the Barrier. I've never asked your opinion of it, so I wanted to know if you see eye to eye with us or if you disapprove of us."

-Tekun Valos [http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/107]
((I may have to look that up again.))

"The Preservers? Your determination is...commendable at best, but I warn you not to underestimate the Void and everything beyond its borders. Everything is susceptible to corruption, and I urge you to take preventative measures to ensure the purity of your followers. Show no mercy to those who have fallen, and keep the balance of the thin line that separates Runeterra from that vile dimension."

Ask the Herald

10-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Voidwalker View Post
"Your compliment is noted, Herald. It is an ancient design, something that a now-deceased Zaunite sorcerer was fostering until my transformation. As of now, it is my primary means of life support." Kassadin nodded.
We are rather similar in several regards, Void Walker. Would you be willing to allow me to examine it? I will not move it or remove it from your person, if you would be wary of such a possibility. I simply wish to take notes about it.

Ask Gragas

10-16-2012

What's yer breakfast o' champions?