Ask the Madman of Zaun

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Civilized Rat

10-26-2012

Now that he is gone, Blitzcrank, Mundo, I dare you to destroy each other. Do it, yes? At least kill Mundo, my tail is still not moving!

Cranky Kidnapper

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civilized Rat View Post
Now that he is gone, Blitzcrank, Mundo, I dare you to destroy each other. Do it, yes? At least kill Mundo, my tail is still not moving!
Plumes of heavy, black smoke tore itself from Blitzcrank. He proceeded to Rocket Grab Twitch's unmoving tail, and let him dangle.

Stinky Poo, I don't want to fight Mundo!

- Blitzcrank, the Still A Scrap Pile Golem

Ask the Defender

10-27-2012

Jayce quietly tiptoes out of the laboratory, still confused by the point of Mundo's "experiment".

Ask the Madman

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civilized Rat
Mundo only fight to death when he pleases!

((Had to, sorry.))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranky Kidnapper View Post
Plumes of heavy, black smoke tore itself from Blitzcrank. He proceeded to Rocket Grab Twitch's unmoving tail, and let him dangle.

Stinky Poo, I don't want to fight Mundo!

- Blitzcrank, the Still A Scrap Pile Golem
Mundo refuse to fight silly robot. He steal Mundo's pants but give them back! Mundo forgive Blitzcrank. Twitch should forgive Mundo!

MathyXFTW

11-05-2012

((Hey guys, it's Mundo. I'm thinking I'm gonna' go ahead and give Mundo up. Just to let you all know. So he's available now if anyone wants to give him a shot.))

Hero of Piltover

11-07-2012

((edit: ITT I CAN'T READ.))