Ask the Madman of Zaun

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Defender

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Madman View Post
Mundo have high hopes for you, Jayce!

The Doctor is laughing all the way as he drags Jayce around, opening a door and leading him into a room, the walls in it covered in large monitors. Strapping Jayce down to a wall, Mundo begins to explain a few things to Jayce as he hooks up a couple of those suction-cup-wirey devices to Jayce's forehead for some reason.

Mundo can't kill anyone because of last lawsuit, so today Mundo use psychological torture! Read brain patterns!

Turning on the ten or so TVs, Mundo leaves the room. Jayce will be watching Valoran's Lifetime Channel until the Doctor returns.
Jayce doesn't really see how this qualifies as torture. The channel drones on and on... He falls asleep on the wall, he found this channel to be utterly boring and unable to be watched any further...

Jayce starts to dream about rainbows and candy.

Ask the Madman

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Defender View Post
Jayce doesn't really see how this qualifies as torture. The channel drones on and on... He falls asleep on the wall, he found this channel to be utterly boring and unable to be watched any further...

Jayce starts to dream about rainbows and candy.
Mundo returns about two hours later to check on Jayce with a clipboard and pen. He clicks the pen and starts writing on a slip of paper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Mundo's Analysis
Mundo notice Jayce asleep now. Prolonged exposure to Sissy Shows ((yes, he capitalized this part)) make Jayce sleepy. Unusual brain patterns. Similar to pattern in woman brain. Not enough information yet. Mundo do more tests later to make sure Mundo right. Release Jayce for next Mundo experiment.

Jayce Experiment #1: Complete
Wakey-wakey Jayce and bakey!

Mundo needed to work on his delivery... or perhaps his comedy career at all.

Ask the Defender

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Madman View Post
Mundo returns about two hours later to check on Jayce with a clipboard and pen. He clicks the pen and starts writing on a slip of paper.

Wakey-wakey Jayce and bakey!

Mundo needed to work on his delivery... or perhaps his comedy career at all.
Jayce woke up after a nice dream about laser guns and the planet mercury.
Wha?

Ask the Madman

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Defender View Post
Jayce woke up after a nice dream about laser guns and the planet mercury.
Wha?
Jayce will find that his mechanical shackles have now released with a loud metallic noise, allowing him to to be free. Pulling a level nearby, Mundo turns off the TVs and looks over at the Defender.

Mundo done with you today. Jayce free to leave Mundo's lab!

Ask A Gentleman

10-25-2012

A letter arrives addressed for Mundo.

Quote:
Good Doctor,
It has come to my attention that another champion will be joining the League soon. I have decided to host a little gathering to welcome her into the fold. I would be honored if you would join me in giving her a warm welcome.
-Gentleman Cho'gath

PS: I would kindly ask that you restrain your cleaver-throwing for this particular gathering. I don't know how well the others would take to it.
((Responses should be made in my thread. Yes and no are both fine answers.))

Civilized Rat

10-26-2012

The next time you step on and KILL my tail, I will poison you and destroy all of your test subjects. Understand, you brute of a menace!? It won't even move now! If Dunderson would stop his stalking, I would kill you myself.

Ask the Madman

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civilized Rat View Post
The next time you step on and KILL my tail, I will poison you and destroy all of your test subjects. Understand, you brute of a menace!? It won't even move now! If Dunderson would stop his stalking, I would kill you myself.
Stinky Rat shouldn't have been in Mundo's way! Suit shop was having sale. Mundo had to have bargains before shop close!

Cranky Kidnapper

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
Viktor seemed to have zoned out for a time, as before he knew it there was a great amount of damage done to Dr. Mundo's laboratory and there was now an unconscious - as well as slightly battered - Jayce laying prone on the ground.

"......When did he get here?"

The question was more rhetorical than anything, and the Herald's gaze turned to his creation, the Great Steam Golem known as Blitzcrank.

"Ah, it's you. My second greatest creation to date....After my own evolution, of course. How are you, Blitzcrank? I was not expecting to find you here in the Doctor's laboratory, but here you are nonetheless."

{{ I just love how these three are in the same place at the same time. }}
Creator, hello! Mundo experimented on me, and my Emotion Files are quite undisturbed. Quite a nice thing, considering it was a madman who used a cattle-prod and branded me!

Moo!

- Blitzcrank, the Cow of the Mooooon

(( Sorry for late replies. ))

Ask the Madman

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranky Kidnapper View Post
Creator, hello! Mundo experimented on me, and my Emotion Files are quite undisturbed. Quite a nice thing, considering it was a madman who used a cattle-prod and branded me!

Moo!

Looking over at Blitzcrank quite confused, he shakes his head.

Hm... Mundo must have set cattleprod to extra cattle and less prod. Mundo fix later!

Then he looks to the few remaining in his lab, summoners, champions, and everyone else alike. He looks eager to answer their questions; after all, it's not often that he opens his lab to the public.

Ask the Herald

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranky Kidnapper View Post

Moo!

Viktor looks strangely at his creation, but shrugs with disinterest at what was said. He gives his attention back to Mundo, who is giving attention to those who have chosen to come and ask him question.

"I see you should be getting busy soon. So I'll take my leave. Good luck with your progress, Doctor. And may you continue to go where you please."

And with that Viktor leaves Dr. Mundo's laboratory, to see to his own affairs and whatnot.