Ask the Madman of Zaun

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

10-23-2012

Viktor seemed to have zoned out for a time, as before he knew it there was a great amount of damage done to Dr. Mundo's laboratory and there was now an unconscious - as well as slightly battered - Jayce laying prone on the ground.

"......When did he get here?"

The question was more rhetorical than anything, and the Herald's gaze turned to his creation, the Great Steam Golem known as Blitzcrank.

"Ah, it's you. My second greatest creation to date....After my own evolution, of course. How are you, Blitzcrank? I was not expecting to find you here in the Doctor's laboratory, but here you are nonetheless."

{{ I just love how these three are in the same place at the same time. }}

Ask the Madman

10-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
Viktor seemed to have zoned out for a time, as before he knew it there was a great amount of damage done to Dr. Mundo's laboratory and there was now an unconscious - as well as slightly battered - Jayce laying prone on the ground.

"......When did he get here?"

The question was more rhetorical than anything, and the Herald's gaze turned to his creation, the Great Steam Golem known as Blitzcrank.

"Ah, it's you. My second greatest creation to date....After my own evolution, of course. How are you, Blitzcrank? I was not expecting to find you here in the Doctor's laboratory, but here you are nonetheless."

{{ I just love how these three are in the same place at the same time. }}
You believe this guy, Viktor? Jayce have audacity to barge into Mundo's special lab and break his stuff. Mundo has right mind to break all his bones. Make Mundo sick!

He spits, though in a direction that's not close to anyone in the room currently; just a way for him to show his rage, apparently. Without destroying more of his priceless equipment.

Mundo should inform authorities! That's what he should do.

Ask the Defender

10-23-2012

Jayce suddenly stood up and said:
"I'm a figure of authority!"

Ask the Herald

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Madman View Post
You believe this guy, Viktor? Jayce have audacity to barge into Mundo's special lab and break his stuff. Mundo has right mind to break all his bones. Make Mundo sick!

He spits, though in a direction that's not close to anyone in the room currently; just a way for him to show his rage, apparently. Without destroying more of his priceless equipment.

Mundo should inform authorities! That's what he should do.
Viktor folded his arms across his chest as he looked to the now conscious Jayce.

"......Actually, you could use him for experimentation, Doctor. It's only fair since he had the audacity to invade the sanctity of your laboratory and cause unjustified damage."

Ask the Madman

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Defender View Post
Jayce suddenly stood up and said:
"I'm a figure of authority!"
Mundo would like to report a break- HEYWAITAMINUTE. Mundo see what you did there! You try to pull fast one on Mundo!

The Doctor readies another cleaver, looking as if to chuck it right between Jayce's eyes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald
Viktor folded his arms across his chest as he looked to the now conscious Jayce.

"......Actually, you could use him for experimentation, Doctor. It's only fair since he had the audacity to invade the sanctity of your laboratory and cause unjustified damage."
Mundo like how you think Viktor. Maybe you right. Breaking Mundo stuff payable on death!

The Doctor cackles maniacally, his tongue slurping around excitedly as always it does, Mundo grabbing onto Jayce by the shoulders with the intend to drag him along deeper into his laboratory.

You look strong. Could survive Mundo's experiments, maybe!

Ask the Defender

10-24-2012

Jayce pulls out the first cleaver out of his face.
"Really! I'm the authorities in Piltover!"

((At least thats what Jayce thinks!))

Ask the Herald

10-24-2012

"But you're not in Piltover. You have no authority here, Jayce."

Ask the Madman

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
"But you're not in Piltover. You have no authority here, Jayce."
Jayce out of his jurisdiction. In Mundo's now!

Obviously, the thought gives Mundo endless glee.

Ask the Defender

10-24-2012

Uhoh...
Jayce moans as he gets dragged off by Mundo into the lab.

Ask the Madman

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Defender View Post
Uhoh...
Jayce moans as he gets dragged off by Mundo into the lab.
Mundo have high hopes for you, Jayce!

The Doctor is laughing all the way as he drags Jayce around, opening a door and leading him into a room, the walls in it covered in large monitors. Strapping Jayce down to a wall, Mundo begins to explain a few things to Jayce as he hooks up a couple of those suction-cup-wirey devices to Jayce's forehead for some reason.

Mundo can't kill anyone because of last lawsuit, so today Mundo use psychological torture! Read brain patterns!

Turning on the ten or so TVs, Mundo leaves the room. Jayce will be watching Valoran's Lifetime Channel until the Doctor returns.