Map Update: More Twisted for Your Treeline

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ebonmaw Dragon

10-22-2012

I HATE YOU RIOT i HAAAATEEEEE YOOOOOOOOOOOU!!!!

-Ebonmaw, the ex dragon of Twisted Treeline

Paxamus

10-22-2012

Not being able to buy wards makes me sad, Also AoE junglers will dominate the jungle and take the enemy jungle =(

Sylph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

10-22-2012

Riot rules!

Epjest

10-22-2012

Quote:
we removed Sight and Vision Wards from the item shop
This screamed out to me.... in terror, fear and suspicion.

Beatnation

10-22-2012

Come on Riot 8 days left... time to announce harrowing 2012

DarkShady666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2012

I'm only here because Rengar is cute

LesbianRainbow

10-22-2012

-.- me no like wait i mean i like it but it should be its own map not replacing the old TT ;/

bandoslord

10-22-2012

Looks cool, but, where the hell is magma chamber, we have been anticipating it for about a year, we want another map! not a remake!

Arcuse

10-22-2012

i want bots on twisted treeline

AgonisT

10-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by magik8ball View Post
I don't understand why wards need to be removed for so many game modes. Every check of a bush becomes a random chance to die horribly (unless of course you have a teemo - then the chance is just removed for you and doubled for the enemy).
You don't have to face check brushes, plenty of champs have abilities that give vision when you cast. Similarly you can use skill shots like Dark Binding and if they stop short they've obviously hit something. They've also added alternative vision items to the shop but they're just more temporary vision granting.

I love Twisted Treeline as much as Summoners Rift. I don't feel these changes are turning it into another Dominon considering they're completely different game modes. The speed shrine I haven't got a problem with, and the altars while similar to Dominon I feel are a welcome addition (would you seriously rather a randomised jungle camp that ends up giving you double speed buffs?) as it helps in speeding up the game which, at the end of they day is what Twisted Treeline is supposed to be, a sped up version of Summoners Rift. Fixing the Nexus area is awesome and much needed, especially thickening the wall so blink champs can't just go straight to the Nexus in a losing game (to be honest I actually just did this on my last match as Tryn lol). Will be interesting to see what kind of builds there will be with the new items and also the exclusion of some. I can already see lots of armour and magic pen items beings built instead of just Bloodrazer to counter the Warmogs that you see in just about every match at the moment.