Map Update: More Twisted for Your Treeline

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KINGZ08

10-22-2012

I dont get it what does the spider buff give you

JasonBlazer

10-22-2012

+1 on the last bit hayabusa zero said, would be awesome.
and on the update, it looks and sounds awesome, i mean new game mechs and an improved jungle? sounds pretty damn fun to me.
gj riot kept the good work rolling out, though 3v3 tourney's would be pretty damn fun.

Werewolfdude

10-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayabusaZero View Post
BTW, a bunch of older TT players want to rename SR Dragon to Ebonmaw, in honor of old TT dragon. I hope you consider this great easter egg and can do us this little favor =)
This is an awesome idea IMO

FrozenStream

10-22-2012

Cant we have this come in as a new map... I don't really like the dominon-esque concpet

BaldecusOriginal

10-22-2012

I like some of these changes. The map design change I like. The shortening of game time I like. There are two things that bug me though. I don't like map exclusive items, as it makes the game feel too separate from the standard 5s format. Secondly, I do not see what was wrong with the 5s style buff monsters. I believe that they needed to be moved from the top jungle, yes, but I believe that they lead to more fun gameplay than adding another location that must be watched at all times.

Nothcliff

10-22-2012

It's kind of a completely different map than TT and I think the two should be standalone maps.

Stvn0603

10-22-2012

I really think this map is a great improvement over the first, but i still feel that there is a bit of problems left on this map that wasn't on it at all.
1. Mana dependent champions have no alternative but to play safe and stock mana pots. There is no blue buff or anything except for the mini-baron Vilemaw which isn't until very late game where you rarely need it anymore.
2. This isn't really a problem, but would it be ok to add a red buff along with #1?
3. The Alters are a solid idea, but I've seen a few bugs that need squashing. You can see them all in the PBE forums. Also, the Alters are a big turning point, NOT. Add a few extra rewards as the ones right now feel a bit needy.

Atarix

10-22-2012

New boss kinda looks like Achinda (or whatever the bosses name is from the Psychamaeron) from Darksiders II, anyone agree? =o

neotrunks

10-22-2012

i like that some changes are thought of to improve map. i know that 3v3's are widely disliked by many players but there still are those that love them. i don't like the capture points and feel they will make game really unfair once a team is already ahead. with no wards available people are gonna be playing teemo more than they already do on tt. I would like to see this added as an extra map and the original kept also. i personally don't enjoy dominion which is what this feels like.

Hashmäl

10-22-2012

That boss looks familiar.