Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Map Update: More Twisted for Your Treeline

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MagPoke26

10-22-2012

Well you may have taken wards out of the map but we still have Teemo for that kinda of job.

KUNG FU GU

10-22-2012

I dislike the Dominion concept in a 3v3.

LittleMewMew

10-22-2012

So they're completely changing hte map before Season 3 hits... sucks to be a ranked player ....

Shilav

10-22-2012

Can't wait to play it!
Thanks Riot!!!!!

Hathel Ithilidin

10-22-2012

Thank you. The turtleing is soooooo bad right now and I'm glad to see you've taken that into account.

HayabusaZero

10-22-2012

Thanks Riot for this remake of TT. I hope we can help you tweak the map well enough to attach new players to this great mode (3v3) and hopefully we can make that map be in the eSport LoL competition for next season =)

BTW, a bunch of older TT players want to rename SR Dragon to Ebonmaw, in honor of old TT dragon. I hope you consider this great easter egg and can do us this little favor =)

xV82x

10-22-2012

Omg finaly Yay xDD when this update is coming???? Pliz tell me

KabalWins

10-22-2012

Keep old TT too! Looks awesome though

Bus

10-22-2012

I've tested this on PBE, and I must say Riot has done a FANTASTIC job on this. Although my only problem with the changes are the items. From what I've seen on PBE, a few of them are really over powered.

SlappindaBass

10-22-2012

I will be extremely happy if they take out the turtleing, this is what ruined this high intensity map, looking forward to judging the new changes