Map Update: More Twisted for Your Treeline

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hayblade

10-27-2012

First of all Riot shouldn't have made this Twisted Treeline. Why add a map that is completely different from the first version, are you trying to remove the old Twisted Treeline from the game? I think you would save another 50 pages of arguing if you just bring back the old Twisted Treeline. It had its uniqueness about it and it didn't feel anything like dominion. Change it back please, don't waste peoples time again with another ****ty map, i would have to admit it looks cool but adding speed boosts to a map doesn't improve its performance. Whats next are you playing on changing Summoner's Rift and having speed boosts. Do us all a favor and just change the map back please.

Hayblade

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberKai View Post
Riot, I have played a few games on this new "Twisted Treeline" map of yours, and I have developed my own, educated, well thought out opinion of it, and as follows:

This new map sucks more than a black hole, and black holes suck so bad that not even light can escape them. What does that say about this map?

What were you guys thinking? Altars? Is this supposed to be the retarded baby mode of the Classic and Dominion game modes? Whoever has both altars locks down the game and traps the enemy team in their base (which they now can't even flash out of to TRY to retake an altar), leading to inevitable defeat. Also, no one I know has even bothered to even go look at the new epic monster (because they're trapped in their base, or trapping the enemies in their base). What's the point of having a monster on the map if the fight has already been decided by the altars?
All in all Riot, you done goofed.
The funny thing about this new monster is that you will take it every time because it can't be warded, most likely their whole team is gonna be more concerned about the altars to notice you are actually taking it. Fix your ****ing game please riot!

SmokingJoeNL

10-27-2012

Thanks for making me play ranked sr and having 4 idiots on my team. The whole reason why I didn't want to play it in the first place.

LEON├ŹDAS

10-27-2012

I liked the original a LOT, but this new map allows for snowballing. Once a team gets ahead its REALLY hard to get back in the game. I don't like the new map as well as the original. I'd like to see the old one back and I think that since the new one is larger make it a 4v4

Fatsex69

10-27-2012

The Jungle is absolutely awful, there might as well be no jungle. Its like dominion and nobody likes dominion. I say you make this a new game mode but dont get rid of the original threes.

Thank you for listening

Fatsex69

10-27-2012

I also Completely agree with earlier posts saying that it is far to easy to snowball in this new map. if you dont get a kill with in the first three enemy kills just bend over and get ready...

Fatsex69

10-27-2012

PS Im dissappointed riot please fix this, i love this game and want to keep playing it

sincerely a loyal customer, and gamer

kushmoke

10-28-2012

Bring the old one back please and keep working on this one it doesnt make sense to eliminate a veteran map while working out the bugs of a beta

A problem I have is as soon as you get a feel of the game either team will take the enemy nexus in a matter of seconds, bring the old TT back and try to lengthen game time of this map

noticed the laning process has lots of problems between multiple ganks and altars in such a short game it all feels too rushed and crowded, all the focus taken off the lanes makes the game somewhat pointless and boring

take focus off the buffs put it on laning somehow to be honest i myself would be happy with 8 gold per kill when you have both buffs that would be enough for me i think this may fix the altar problem.
they just seem insanely op you'll see level 13 champ with heavy altar buff while other team will get a champ level 9 who never got a chance to feed instantly leading to landslide victory

another thing is jungling, im not much of a jungler but it doesnt take a genius to tell you this is a weak jungle kill op altar buff bring back lizard buffs and whatnot

i think 4v4 will fix alot of problems with this map, possibly make it bigger by stretching and making it wider, more turrets will help game time problems that ive seen , wider map will allow more room for jungle monsters, and also help accommodate the laning,

bring back old TT make this new map on its own

Pyxidis Vela

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2012

The new map would be fine if you take out the shrines and bring back the monster jungle buffs. You can keep the spider in the game as well would also be enough just put the jungle back to normal and the map would be fine and get rid of the speed boost.

SePDeaTH

10-28-2012

what is the that twisted triline. ? that is the worst innovation ever seen.i am not playing 3 v 3 since that map comes. u ruın the 3 v 3 games. i hope u will end this as soon as possible. i want the old twisted treline back ! i hate this one !