Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Map Update: More Twisted for Your Treeline

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tipsy Saints

10-24-2012

that spider boss vs elise going to be epic lol. XD

logeno

10-24-2012

y can u not add bots in tt custom games

jorgeto44

Recruiter

10-24-2012

i liked you are the bets thanks

Fedelway

10-24-2012

Quote:
ByronicHero:

If youÂ’re new to 3v3, we hope these changes will inspire you to bring your favorite champions to a new battlefield.

I think it should say "into a new field of justice". That's how they're called in all the League of Legends Lore.

BTW, it's a nice update. I myself haven't played much Twisted Treeline and this update will get some games from me :P

ugotj3w3dov3r

10-24-2012

Wow thank you so much this way honestly an overdue update an as others have said im hoping to see a Season 3 3v3 tournament!

WhoTheFoo

10-24-2012

When is the halloween patch comeing out?

GrimSteelix

10-24-2012

Can some tell me how i can get access to the beta or give me a beta key ?

Jawswa

10-24-2012

wooooooooooooooooooooot c:

Vakshna

10-24-2012

YES! This is so exciting, as a long time fan of ONLY 3v3 the new set up on twisted tree line seems like it will really spice things up, i especially like the thicker walls, and the extra entrances to jungle. Swapping jungle to middle means I don't have to take top lane for my buffs and if I do I can more easily join in on a team fight in bot lane instead of having to travel from top jungle, through mid. By which time the fight is usually over. This is a much anticipated improvement, sadly though I'll have to wait to try it out since it's release is on the same day as halo 4 Q.Q

Googlewin

10-24-2012

So.... New 5v5 map?