Map Update: More Twisted for Your Treeline

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nicksiren

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2012

My impressions of the new TT are here: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2701225

Please have a look and post in it if you've also played it!!

Danorius

10-22-2012

I like all the changed, except ward removal. Thats just stupid, if they are warding well, buy oracles.

Astherial

10-22-2012

Hey guys this looks pretty cool but I would ask for a totaly new map instead of a remake. I understand most of the revenue comes from new champs but I would be happy to pay for new maps or an expansion.

Jragonrider

10-22-2012

Looks. So. Awesome.

And oh yay, spiders.

Zer0MLG

10-22-2012

As much as I love this new Treeline, (I've been playing it all week on PBE ) I'll definitely miss the classic one. Can there be an option to play the classic Treeline in a custom? Because why not.

The Typhoon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2012

Omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg!!!! So happy right now!!!! Thanks riot!!!

NasusSP

10-22-2012

coooolllll!!!! ^^^^

Onyxweapon

10-22-2012

YES!
... wait what? no wards? Are you serous riot? that is a horrible decision. we dont want dominion 2.0 and while accomodating junglers is nice, having no out vs evelyn/twitch/kaz/rengar etc... sucks. i guess heimer/teemo/mao/zyra type champs are our only hopes for map awareness and that sucks too.

warding and counter-warding have become an integral part of casual and ranked 3v3's and i think it's a huge mistake to let it go.

Removing wards not only doesn't help fix the problem of only one type of champion getting played, it guarantees a new list of champs to hate. Essentially not solving any of the "only play X champs if you want to do well" trap we've fallen into currently. In the case of ward removal, junglers and stealthers, and map awareness champs will reign with all others cashing in on their employment insurance.
Not fun Riot. Not fun.

Anak1n 5kywalk3r

10-22-2012

I like the improved jungle part

IllegalN00b

10-22-2012

Thank you for finally doing something to TT. I'm not liking the ward removal though.. Treeline was still a skill intensive map and wards are a big part of that.