Map Update: More Twisted for Your Treeline

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vrukiel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2012

Looks awesome. I'm really pumped for this and Elise

Kaos Sakana

10-22-2012

Way to break TT Riot. :/
I was just starting to really like it from time to time, but now it's this Dominion tier bs. Do you even listen to the fanbase? If you wanted to make another map for casuals then finish that damned volcano one or w/e, but don't ruin one we already have. :/

furyz ztr

10-22-2012

I will always miss the original.

Who is Sexy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2012

sweet update

GoldenEagle1476

10-22-2012

Really happy about this. I stopped playing TT a while back because as mentioned above, the team comps were pretty unbalanced. Glad to see it's finally getting fixed.

Calderweiss

10-22-2012

RIOT, I have a question. Did any of you read the book It, by Stephen King? Because the monster transforms into a giant spider at the end, and it just reminded me of that.

AtomBomb209

10-22-2012

Sorry I cant find anywhere but when are we going to get the new TT??????

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

10-22-2012

Quote:
It’ll be much more difficult for champions like Ezreal or Shaco to cut and run when you have them cornered.
This is really my only concern. I hope it will still be possible, since those skills are designed to do just what you are saying will be harder. It happens on SR regularly, so why not TT? I understand widening the lanes, but making the walls bigger as well seems a bit much.

I worry this will not just weaken blink champs to a point of "Not OP", but put them in the now empty role of "useless TT champs".

I hope I am wrong

EDIT:
No wards? Wut? Looks like it's back to the old SR grind... sigh.

Necronizer

10-22-2012

I don't really know how I feel yet with all these changes to Twisted Treeline.

-I think changing the items around is good.
-I think Vilemaw has potential, to make soloing much harder
-Don't know why there are capture points, this isn't Dominion
-Looking forward to reliable jungle
-Felt that blink champions belonged in 3v3, in 5's its much easier to chase people down, and I feel the eluding is part of the appeal on Twisted Treeline
-I hope there are still lots of bushes, Twisted Treeline was the place to go to practice your jukes

This is my overall opinion of the changes.

Scimatth7

10-22-2012

Still not a fan of the no wards...but other than that, I like that we're finally getting some attention! Though I'll miss carrying as mundo