Unable to purchase CE edition from Europe

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SwirishNinja

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2009

Hey guys,

I sent an e-mail a few days ago and was told that Europe would be able to buy the game today, but I'm still getting blocked from buying it (from Ireland), is there a way to bypass this with proxy or is this a low priority thing that will get fixed in the next few weeks? (I've tried hotspotshield and it doesn't let me bypass it)

Thanks

SwirishNinja

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwirishNinja View Post
Hey guys,

I sent an e-mail a few days ago and was told that Europe would be able to buy the game today, but I'm still getting blocked from buying it (from Ireland), is there a way to bypass this with proxy or is this a low priority thing that will get fixed in the next few weeks? (I've tried hotspotshield and it doesn't let me bypass it)

Thanks
Bump...

Psychofox

11-22-2009

I also wanna buy the US version ... because I will not play on the uber-bugged EU version.

We are 6 buddys playing LoL and we all get errors, crashes, etc. in the EU version. So this is no option.

SwirishNinja

11-23-2009

C'mon guys, been waiting long enough, it sucks that I have to spend riot points to get the remaining characters as you wont let Europe buy the collector's edition from your site

Jozrael

QA Analyst

Follow Jozrael on Twitter

11-23-2009

I recommend e-mailing support@riotgames.com, as only a Riot employee can really help you with ordering problems.