Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Albuquerque Gamers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Timelord911

10-22-2012

I live in Albuquerque, New Mexico and looking for a few good summoners for a 5v5 team serious enquiries only please, I can play any role but support, sorry I'm working on it but its something i'm not any good at. Hmu I know there are gamers down here somewhere , my elo is only around 1200.

oJNASHo

11-24-2012

im from abq add me JV69

FellDragon Grima

Recruiter

01-17-2013

I wouldn't mind a few matches. Live up in the east side of Abq. Commander Aran shoot me an invite if you want.

PandaBear86

09-07-2013

Hi I'm from Albuquerque, NM and reside in the heights area. I've only been playing LoL for about a week now and I came across this thread in the same interest looking for anyone or any teams from here in Albuquerque that I can game it up with! In my short time of playing LoL I've seem to pick it up pretty fast and I only play and own two champions so far Kayle and Soraka. As you can see I like to play support classes so far. Anyways looking forward to playing with any of you in the future! Add me!

My username is PandaBear86

"In the League of Legends, Justice comes on swift wings".

Kevoth

09-28-2013

Looking for some folks to play LoL with here in the ABQ area

Calderes

05-30-2014

same here - calderes - hit me up

abq nobhill area - looking to move to heights soon - I always have the fastest inet and I always smartcast that ****e! (aside from the poor spelling - I'm a master's student in Econ - so hit me up - I'm no dummy!)