Thank you, eSports fans

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

darkhellion111

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2012

oh, really? how about as a thank you, you guys never let the debacle that happened during the S2 championships never happen again? also take the time to have a team recode the entire game so you can get rid of the crappy AIR client? the game would be much smoother if it wasn't such a resource hog. also if some of the mechanics of the game would be tweaked to make them better, everyone would appreciate the game more. hopefully something good happens during season 3 that can keep vets of the game interested enough to stick around to play the game.

Ronomon

10-22-2012

You're welcome, now put Victorious Janna on shop.

Lord Dewgong

10-22-2012

no, ty riot keep doing this amazing job

Calistus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unkn0wnDisaster View Post
Now all we need is an apology from eSports/Riot for not enforcing the seating arrangements.
Unfortunately I'm here for this as well. There were a bunch of threads about it right after people started getting to their computers after the finals, but I didn't see any red responses.

Usod

10-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBeard View Post
Summoners,

Saturday the 13th was an incredible moment for everyone here, as we crowned our Season Two World Champions. Weve put together a video recap of the event which we hope you enjoy, and wed like to share a few interesting facts about the audience for the event:

• Over 8,000 of you traveled from all corners of the globe to cheer on Azubu Frost and the Taipei Assassins in person
  • More than 8,282,000 unique viewers tuned in for the World Finals via TV and stream worldwide (including 2,402,225 TV viewers in Korea and China)
  • At peak, over 1,154,000 people were watching online alone (not counting any TV numbers) during the World Finals
  • Over the course of both the World Playoffs and Finals, people watched 24,230,688 hours of League of Legends

Were floored. It is your enthusiastic support that inspires us to strive for bigger and better things next season.

Thank you,

RedBeard

*Flashback to trophy trolling by RedBeard*

XD Alot of memorable moments man. You guys did a wonderful job and care deeply about the sport; It showed.

oenaj

10-22-2012

awful game. awful customer support. awful company.

Xurreal

10-22-2012

I only wish i could have had a job, so i could have gone to the tournament in person.

Fire Fool

Recruiter

10-22-2012

It'd probably be more of an achievement is Riot didn't have to pay to get into E-sports every time

Kyoshiro Isheto

10-22-2012

I want to thank you Riot. I started play League of Legends around the Nocturne Patch and since then, this is one of my personal favorite games of all time. This game has been an amazing journey with each new champion, map, event, skin and much more coming out.

Riot, your ideas of different champions has gotten me to make some and I thank you. You all have my full support and my best wishes for more seasons and even more greater things to come.

Now lets make Season 3 even better!

TRussianBook

Recruiter

10-22-2012

so, are the wards skins still for rentals? or what happened with that?