A Road Less Traveled. (Accepting Players)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Neroth

10-28-2012

Despite multiple loud knocks on the door, nobody appeared.
"That is weird. He was there few minutes ago", Zear thought. But he returned to Juante and the soldier - looking woman that did not introduce - to refer them the info.
"I saw nobody. The inkeeper is not answering, and i cannot see him through ground - level windows. No clue where,..."he was saying, loudly enough so that both can hear him.
He suddenly stopped mid - sentence, as he felt the presence of magic. And this was not just an enchanted item. This was a fully capable mage.
He decided not to tell anybody about his desire to imm kill that person. Nobody needs to know his absolute hate for magic - not until it is needed to do so. Especially since he was not able to tell who the mage is - his ability to seek out magic was not that great as it should. Best decision seemed simply waiting for the right moment - perharps the mage will show his power and then he will get his option to strike.

((Don't worry, i will not go around killing other characters because they appear to be mages. I will just have really, really bad relation with them - most likely that is.))

Grand Viper

10-28-2012

Jurante scratched his chin, "That doesn't make a whole lotta sense, mate. You'd imagine the innkeeper would be making sure the rest o' us don't try bargin' in. We got numbers on him, a little demonstration like that will only keep us away fer a bit... Ammy! You doin' alright up there, lass?"

NullAurelian

10-28-2012

Quote:
Galvor saw Geod walk away and awkwardly lowered his hand. The current conversation going about food made him realize he to had not eaten in some time

Galvor turned to Geod, "Would you be able to spare some of the cooked food, I have a few coins to offer, all of my food is in my pack...Which is in my room."
"S'all right - I've got enough to get the materials to whip up something decent."

And with that, Geod quickly leaves the meeting. A few minutes later, he returns carrying a package of meat, a few potatoes and carrots, and an onion. Going back to his things, he pulls out a rough looking wooden box, a worn dagger, and a saucepan that looks like it has doubled as a shield a few times.

"... Oh. Great. I forgot to get materials for a fire.... fsk."

Farnbil

10-28-2012

At the sound of someone knocking on the door, Amatea lets loose her grip and falls squarely onto her rear end.

She abruptly turns her head to the other two mulling over at the entrance, stares at them for a few seconds, and tenderly gets back on her feet before drawing her rapier and slamming its hilt against the wall.

Now exhausted of action, she stays there in silence, bent over and leaning against the inn.

Neroth

10-29-2012

((wait when did we decide to break the door down? considering that people discussing it atm is me and Viper, i dont think either one said anything like that))

Farnbil

10-29-2012

((Zear "knocked" the door when he meant to "knock on" the door. Redacting now.))

Neroth

10-29-2012

((Oh, sorry, my bad then. English is not my main language so these mistakes do happen to me.))

Grand Viper

10-29-2012

Jurante rolled his eyes, "Ammy, if yer gonna get startled at every little knock, lemme go up, eh? I've got nerves of steel. Absolutely nuthin' can break em! Nuthin' at all!"

He emphasized this by twirling his mustache about in an overly suggestive manner.

Neroth

10-31-2012

((bump i guess? In my current position i hardly have anything to contribute with))

Daenerys Dawneye

10-31-2012

((I guess my posts are kind of invisible right now. That kinda sucks, to be honest.))