A Road Less Traveled. (Accepting Players)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ayelia Fleshing

10-27-2012

((I don't think I'll be able to do this, it's already far too confusing for me
- Ibraesil))

Neroth

10-27-2012

Zear said: "Alright then. Why not."

The windows on lower floor were all covered by shutters or curtains, so Zear decided to simply knock on the door. "May as well get some answers or at least distract him if he is in," he thought.

((Assuming the OP is still watching, i would like to ask him to RP the inkeeper for our conversation. If he won't respond, i will simply go along the sense "nobody is home" Also, in case you wonder, italics in my text is spoken, bold is thinking.))

Ayelia Fleshing

10-27-2012

((Ok i'll try once more and then i'll probably give up, but i might not.))
Ayelia hadn't really expected anyone to take heed of her earlier interruption as she was so used to being a slave and only being allowed to speak when spoken to. Pondering this thought, she realised that she might me able to talk to someone. Going up to a fairly well-off looking woman ((Hilde von Ravencroft)), she asked "Excuse me, you look like the kind of person who get's into danger quite a bit and I was wondering if, perhaps, you were in need of a bodyguard," and after taking a deep breath, continued. "I would be willing to offer my services as a protector for merely food and water," she began speaking more urgently now. "Please, I haven't had proper food for days, I wouldn't even need a bed to sleep on," and adding under her breath. "the dirt here seems softer than the slaves' beds at The Fleshing.
((lol i chose you necromonger 'cause you seem like the nicest person here. If oyu don't reply then I am giving up on this RP. no pressure, lol :P))

Necromonger

10-27-2012

I will never come to understand some people. I see the rather disheveled girl approach me and make me an offer, while giving away her life story. I sensed no underlying motives- the girl appeared to simple, and too weak to attempt deception.

"In this dangerous world, one mustn't wear one's story on their sleeve. You never know when old acquaintances look for you."

I warned her, likely she had little real experience dealing with people.

"Fortunately, I am no Noxian and I do not need a bodyguard, but I do need to see you in better condition." Duty to others compels me to fetch my pack from my mount, and I take out the oldest rations, handing the meat and wild grains to the girl.

"Eat." I am tired myself, and can sense the courtesy in my voice having gone dull. Perhaps the girl's senses will return when she gets food in her brain- I, an armed and armored traveler, and she thinks I need a bodyguard?

((that's a very poor reason to give up suddenly. Forum roleplay doesn't happen on your time and can take a few days between responses. The OP is probably inactive, so you guys should wait until the environment responds to our presence.))

Ayelia Fleshing

10-27-2012

((I was gong to give up because noone had actually interacted with me (IC). that's what I really meant, oh well at least I am actually participating now.))

"I... thank you for both the food and the advice. I meant no offense in asking if you were in need of a bodyguard it's just that you look like a soldier and so I assumed..." I said, trailing off, embarrassed.

((can I talk in 1st person now i've actually got this smurf to lvl 5?))

"Thank you..." I said and sit down against a rock, beginning to eat (in moderation) the food I had been given.

NullAurelian

10-27-2012

Geod looks up from his machinations to see a new arrival coming in from the crowd. From what he can hear, she is not used to dealing with people as equals - or at least just not used to people. Or maybe shy. Who knows or understand the minds of women?
Sill, when Hilde got out some food to give to the girl, Geod realized that he (and probably the vast majority here) had not eaten since midday. Putting down his pack, he stood up.

"Do any of you mind watching my things? I'll be right back - getting supplies for cooking, since the innkeeper is preoccupied with other things."

((You have an original character [OC], so you didn't really need to make a smurf. However, nobody is stopping you from doing so ^^. And don't be discouraged if nobody responds to you initially - you have to keep trying, or at least within reason.))

Ayelia Fleshing

10-27-2012

Getting up, I propose to watch over Goed's things, "I will!" I say enthusiastically, having been eating, I am now quite awake. And so I move to watch over Geod's things.

((Thanks, it's really nice to have like... compliments, lol, especially from randoms (sorry for calling you that but I don't know you so that's kind of what you are :P)))

Necromonger

10-27-2012

((Sigh. Where is ItsKirky ))

Daenerys Dawneye

10-28-2012

The higher ups here do seem to take care of the lessers. At least there's some hope for this desolate land. Still, I do miss the island. Should it be worth it to attempt to initiate conversation?

Eh....why not?

Ahlltia walked towards the younger, the one eating. "Here, child. Those will not sustain you for long." She pulled out two of the SimPacks that her guardian, Nelras, had given her this morning, handing them towards her. "They may not seem like much, but they'll satisfy you."

Cpt Suicide

10-28-2012

Galvor saw Geod walk away and awkwardly lowered his hand. The current conversation going about food made him realize he to had not eaten in some time

Galvor turned to Geod, "Would you be able to spare some of the cooked food, I have a few coins to offer, all of my food is in my pack...Which is in my room."