A Road Less Traveled. (Accepting Players)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Farnbil

10-25-2012

Amatea took a long look at the inn, then removed her hat and stared in its soft felt inside for a long while.

"I'm sorry for jumping to conclusions." she mumbled. "I smell alcohol somewhere. Besides the point. We'll go together." she rambles on with little weight to slow her. "All of us. It won't be as shady in a group. Yes. Zear. That's a pretty face." The soldier nods in the affirmative, as if it were necessary.

She points to a window on the top left corner. "It's not like I don't trust you. I just can't trust myself to trust you."

Her face blinks into a warm smile. "Shall we?"

Grand Viper

10-25-2012

"No apologies needed, lass! It's like a strange man with amazing facial hair just walked outta nowhere and offered t'grab yer belongings from a closed inn! That ain't suspicious at all!" Jurante burst out in a fit of good natured laughter. "However! if y'don't trust me, maybe I should be th'one to give y'the boost?"

The pirate walked over to the bottom of the window and motioned to her to follow. He placed one hand on top of one another onto his knee, and motioned for Amatea to put her boot there.

Neroth

10-26-2012

Zear chuckled at Juante's joke, then said "Alright then, I will just wait here for you to get your stuff. That is, if you do not need anything of me."

Rudmed

10-26-2012

Kahn had finished preperations by wrapping his arms in his bandages and securing his mask to his face. He observed the back wall for a ledge, and sure enough just barely out of his jumping reach there was one. He took a few steps backs before getting a running start and ran up the wall two steps. From this point he pushed himself further up the wall with one last step and grabbed onto the ledge, and procceded to pull himself up. Now braced against the inn wall he moved over to the nearby window, and held onto the top of the windowsill. He pulled out a very flat dagger and wedged it under the window at an angle. He then used the leverage and the window made a very slight pop as it opened just enough for him to get his hand under it. He opened the window and entered a vacant room...most likely his reserved room.

He sighed closing the window and making his way to the room's door and opening it just a crack. He wondered what was going on in the lobby.

((Sure hope this is still on))

Grand Viper

10-26-2012

Jurante looked over at Zear, and shrugged, "We could make a triple decker if y'want, though I'm not sure if the lady would fancy that!" He let out a burst of laughter before continuing, "Otherwise do us a favor, and try t'find the innkeeper. Look through th'windows or somethin'. Not gettin' caught really is key to this plan!"

Farnbil

10-26-2012

The soldier looks down at her waist before following Jurante.

"Absolutely not suspicious, yes." she ponders in a genuinely agreeing tone, no sign of sarcasm at all.

Completely oblivious to Jurante's perspective, she steps onto his knee and makes a leap for the windowsill. Her boots scratch rapidly against the wall before finding a grip. Her arms also find their cling, and she ends up stock-still on the wall with her left knee propped up against her shoulder.

Daenerys Dawneye

10-26-2012

The young woman frowned, her face the very essence of disappointment. She had left a very important item in her room, and would not be able to leave the area without it. She glanced around at her surroundings, glad that her wings were hidden underneath her long, black travelling cloak. Nervously, she glanced upwards to ensure her tiara was not visible beneath her hood.

As soon as she had confirmed that it was not, Ahlltia narrowed her eyes, wondering how long it would take to bribe her way through the plebeians running this inn. Oh, how she longed for her home, where everyone knew who she was and she was never denied service.

"Mayhaps I should simply wait until the inn clears, and attempt to retrieve m beads then." She murmured to herself underneath her breath, sure that only the most highly developed ears would be able to hear her.

Grand Viper

10-26-2012

Jurante looked up and asked, "Y'okay Amatea? Can I call you Amy for short? Or Ammy? I like Ammy better, sounds saucy, saucy like you. Anyhoo, got a grip up there?"

He was completely content on staring upwards, his mustache twitching from the slow smile forming on his face.

Daenerys Dawneye

10-26-2012

[i]Ahlltia smiled as she noticed the female climbing the wall, though she remained silent as her mustachioed companion called out to her. It served her no purpose to consort with these people. However...if the female succeeded in entering where she could not, then it would be possible for her to enter as well.

Necromonger

10-26-2012

((I'd post more social banter, but I prefer waiting for the plot to move along.))