A Road Less Traveled. (Accepting Players)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Neroth

10-24-2012

((Hate to say this, but.... can you guys stop ignoring me? I feel like a ghost here. I did attempt to interact and... well.. got ignored. Am i doing it wrong?))

Ibraesil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

((I'd like to join but i haven't got my shurelia up and running yet. also, i need to get my RP acc to level 5. If i am accepted i'd only be able to check the thread after school (GMT +10 (+1 for DLS)). If you reply to this I'll probably do a reply to the OP explaining why I'm joining this quest (as requested). I am new to LoLRP but I have done a bit of HarnMaster (very different to DnD). So please compensate for my newbness if I am accepted. Thanks ))

((EDIT: my shurelia thing isn't making an account so I can't edit my profiles . I don't have admin rights on my laptop so I can't install silverlight (roarchat needs it) meaning i would be unable to join in the roarchat(s). I hope when you consider me you take all of these disadvantages into account.))

Grand Viper

10-25-2012

Jurante raised a stern finger at Amatea, "It's nice to meet ye lass, but lemme tell y' five things: One, I ain't drunk yet. That's a problem. Two, it ain't illegal to go into yer room and t'get yer things that y'most likely categorized and know if I were to pinch anythin'. Third, it ain't hurtin' anyone except possibly me who may fall from the window or get me arse kicked. Fourthly, who knows if the innkeeper is th'one pinchin' yer stuff and who knows who is in yer room messin' with yer things without y'knowin'. At least with me, I put m'favorite sword on the line with my word. A sword, that I may add, you can analyze while I'm gallivanting about and whose maker is embossed on th' blade herself. Lastly, I gotta emphasize it cause it's a real problem, I ain't drunk yet. So which one's yer room?"

He looked over at the man, Zear, who just approached them, "Hoy hoy. Nothin' much, the innkeeper is bein' a sod and not lettin' anyone in. I just need to pop in real quick to get her belongings and then we can take off. I'm Jurante, this is Amatea, and you are gonna join us in our next adventure t'find another inn to rest at so I can get a good drink in. Now then, miss, which one's yer room?"

Ibraesil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necromonger View Post
((why on earth will it not make an account? ))
((sorry, my bad wording, it's making an account it's just i can't login and when i go remember password it says there is no such account with that email even though something else says there is one. It might just be my internet blocking some part of shurelia ill try on another network.))

((EDIT: I think i've ggot it working, I'll post my reply to the OC now with a link to my profile. Oh, I'm currently getting a summoner to lvl 5 so I can use "Ayelia Fleshing" as my name on these forums for my char.))

Ibraesil

10-25-2012

Disheveled and exhausted, Ayelia Fleshing had heard from some peasants that she was near a place called "Evergreen City". Having been wandering aimlessly for days, she was glad of this as it meant an Inn must be nearby. Asking around some more she eventually cam across the Inn to hear a loud commotion. Hefting up her shields, she cautiously walked into the crowd, hearing snippets of conversation. In an attempt to calm things down, she stood as high as she could (not very high) and banged her shields together as loudly as possible. Waiting for people to turn around, she formulated a speech in her head.

((Is that a suitable style of writing??))

Neroth

10-25-2012

"Zear. Zear Arathis. Glad to meet you," the man introduced himself. "Perharps i can help you?"

"The current situation is.... less interesting than i expected. But meh, i suppose that i will stick with them, who knows what may come of it," he thought to himself.

((Sorry for posting so late. I live in EU and i am also somewhat physically sick, which hinders my options to post on time.))

Necromonger

10-25-2012

"To answer your question, we are in one of the many wildernesses between city states, likely some undeveloped region which holds no interest to Demacia or Noxus. The roads may eventually lead some place familiar..." I respond to Geod, telling him that it was not to difficult to be lost on the continent, as long as as one minded the roads and stars. It seemed a small group had broken off from the inn.

"Regardless, we must wait until we know further, it seems the innkeeper seems rather intent on silence. though I must express... dissatisfaction at hearing they may have robbed their own customers by withholding their possessions."

NullAurelian

10-25-2012

((Oi, ItsKiry, is the RP still on? Didn't see anything in RoarChat :/))

Quote:
"Regardless, we must wait until we know further, it seems the innkeeper seems rather intent on silence. though I must express... dissatisfaction at hearing they may have robbed their own customers by withholding their possessions."
"Mmhmmm.... I doubt any innkeeper would do such a thing, especially in a town such as this. For them, that inn would be everything and to be seen as a crooked businessperson would ruin them.
No, there must be a bigger reason, something that would force them to risk it all. I wonder what that could be. Wait, give me a second...."

With that, Geod kneels down and opens his pack of materials. From there he pulls out the following: several coils of thin rope, a grappling hook, a scroll with runes on it, and a box of parts.

Cpt Suicide

10-25-2012

Galvor looked to Geod and extended his hand, "My name is Galvor, pleasure to meet you."

He was a little put down to find Geod was also new to town, "I guess that makes two of us who have no clue what's going on here..."

Ibraesil

10-25-2012

Realising that noone took heed of her disruption, Ayelia decided to simply listen to the conversations and see what was going on here.