Ask Xerath

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mankano Valara

10-24-2012

Walks in preparing to ask The Magus a question, but upon seeing the lightning strike the tome, he reconsiders.
"I think, I'll come back later."
Turns around to leave.

SuperMan Pix

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Magus View Post
Xerath leans back a considerable distance away from the fae sorceress.

"Well now. You need to calm down there before little girl."

Xerath stands back straight, and clears off small amounts of dusts off of his solders.

"As for your questions, I am much more than just a master of magic, I am the embodiment of ancient arcane power. I did know about the Glade's magical aura, but it's magic is uncontrolled and wild, a dangerous combination."

"And for you, I would say you have more energy than even than most other short mortals around here. Some would say too much."
calm DOWN?? but that GOES against the VERY fiber OF MY beeeing!!! and BESIIDES, magics THAT is UNCONTROLLABLE and WILD are the BEST KINDS!!! you GET sooo many INTERESTING results if you JUST let the MAGIC do WHAT it WANTS from TIME to TIME!!! like THIS one TIME, i was EATING a BREAKFAST at THE institute and THEY were SERVING OATMEAL!!! they GAVE me AROUND 1 cup OF the STUFF and I DIDNT like IT at ALLLLL!!! so i CONCENTRATED some GLADE magics, not SHAPE it, and sorta FORCED it into THE oatmeal!!! somehow that ONE cup of OATMEAL turned into a CUPCAKE twice MY size!!!!! i mean, im SURE that there was SUPPOSED to be a BALANCE between the TRANSFORMED object and the RESULTS but it STILL happened anyway!!!

so! that being SAID, my point IS....huh....what was MY point again?

Arrakasta

10-24-2012

*a tall summoner, with a dark metal band surrounding the area where his eyes used to be, now replaced with lens, and a metallic arm made of a dark metal, with glowing purple tracks enters into the chamber of the Magus Ascendant after making a bow of respect to the energy creature*

Greetings Xerath, it's a pleasure to know you, and I must confess that I find your state of being fascinating, so, I have been pondering as of lately if it would be possible for a mere summoner like me to achieve such state, completely or partially?

In another regard, what do you think of your fellow champion Viktor?

Ask Morgana FA

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMan Pix View Post
calm DOWN?? but that GOES against the VERY fiber OF MY beeeing!!! and BESIIDES, magics THAT is UNCONTROLLABLE and WILD are the BEST KINDS!!! you GET sooo many INTERESTING results if you JUST let the MAGIC do WHAT it WANTS from TIME to TIME!!! like THIS one TIME, i was EATING a BREAKFAST at THE institute and THEY were SERVING OATMEAL!!! they GAVE me AROUND 1 cup OF the STUFF and I DIDNT like IT at ALLLLL!!! so i CONCENTRATED some GLADE magics, not SHAPE it, and sorta FORCED it into THE oatmeal!!! somehow that ONE cup of OATMEAL turned into a CUPCAKE twice MY size!!!!! i mean, im SURE that there was SUPPOSED to be a BALANCE between the TRANSFORMED object and the RESULTS but it STILL happened anyway!!!

so! that being SAID, my point IS....huh....what was MY point again?
Xerath shakes his head slowly.

"If you can not tell what you were talking about, how can you expect any of us to understand."

"On a related note, I certainly do not appreciate your transformation spell, especially on the fields. I did not ascend to this form to be transformed into a useless "squirrel" for your amusement."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrakasta
*a tall summoner, with a dark metal band surrounding the area where his eyes used to be, now replaced with lens, and a metallic arm made of a dark metal, with glowing purple tracks enters into the chamber of the Magus Ascendant after making a bow of respect to the energy creature*

Greetings Xerath, it's a pleasure to know you, and I must confess that I find your state of being fascinating, so, I have been pondering as of lately if it would be possible for a mere summoner like me to achieve such state, completely or partially?

In another regard, what do you think of your fellow champion Viktor?
Xerath bows gently towards the summoner.

"Greetings to you as well. I always admire followers. To achieve the state of pure energy, one must first become energy itself. It requires much more than simply controlling magic; it requires allowing your body, whether it be mortal or summoner, to be overcome by the power it provides."

"Such techniques can not be taught. They can only be acquired through years of experience and will."

"As for the Machine Harald, while I do not doubt his skill on the fields, his goal of becoming machines powered by magic seems to backtrack true evolution. It's as if he is trying to achieve a step in the evolutionary chain I have been fortunate to skip."

Arrakasta

10-24-2012

Hmm, thanks for taking your time to answer, Magus, but, woudn't you agree that Viktor doesn't has acces to the same resources as you did? I also wonder, what do you think of Nautilus? Once again, thanks for taking your time to answer

Ask Morgana FA

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrakasta View Post
Hmm, thanks for taking your time to answer, Magus, but, woudn't you agree that Viktor doesn't has acces to the same resources as you did? I also wonder, what do you think of Nautilus? Once again, thanks for taking your time to answer
"No problem. I have been promised a small amount of Nexus power for every answer I give, so it is not a burdon on me."

"Yes it is true that, while I may have been more fortunate to have the resources to create my being, I do also believe Viktor's path towards his "Glorous Evolution" can be taken another way, and he to could have ascended to a higher form."

"I have studied the Titan on the fields, but beyond common exchanges on the field, I have had little interaction with Nautilus. I do believe whatever has caused his current being is not of nature, and could possibly be a side affect of ancient experimentation with crude magics in the oceans. I have heard of other ancient civilizations using powers from runes to create powerful beings across Valoran. If such a theory is true, Nautilus may be a source of much greater magic than I think even he is aware of."

Arrakasta

10-24-2012

Quote:
"No problem. I have been promised a small amount of Nexus power for every answer I give, so it is not a burdon on me."

"Yes it is true that, while I may have been more fortunate to have the resources to create my being, I do also believe Viktor's path towards his "Glorous Evolution" can be taken another way, and he to could have ascended to a higher form."

"I have studied the Titan on the fields, but beyond common exchanges on the field, I have had little interaction with Nautilus. I do believe whatever has caused his current being is not of nature, and could possibly be a side affect of ancient experimentation with crude magics in the oceans. I have heard of other ancient civilizations using powers from runes to create powerful beings across Valoran. If such a theory is true, Nautilus may be a source of much greater magic than I think even he is aware of."
Hmmm this is interesting indeed, now, I am curious on what are your thoughts on champions such as Kassadin and Urgot, ascended being

Ask Morgana FA

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrakasta View Post
Hmmm this is interesting indeed, now, I am curious on what are your thoughts on champions such as Kassadin and Urgot, ascended being
"Kassadin is a strange being. While I do not try to understand the void's chaotic nature, I do notice his goal to prevent the source of his powers from getting out strange. Why not embrace what makes you stronger?"

"And Urgot is a less curious figure, and a more sad creature. Driven by only a sense of revenge. I have seen revenge corrupt many good people in my studies, but to use it as a sole goal for living, just seems strange to me."

SuperMan Pix

10-24-2012

Quote:
Xerath shakes his head slowly.

"If you can not tell what you were talking about, how can you expect any of us to understand."

"On a related note, I certainly do not appreciate your transformation spell, especially on the fields. I did not ascend to this form to be transformed into a useless "squirrel" for your amusement."

well SORRY that its ONE of my MORE Signature MAGIC spells!! im SURE many PEOPLE don't APPRECIATE being BLOWN to BITS by PURE ARCANE MAGICS!!!

Ask Morgana FA

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMan Pix View Post
well SORRY that its ONE of my MORE Signature MAGIC spells!! im SURE many PEOPLE don't APPRECIATE being BLOWN to BITS by PURE ARCANE MAGICS!!!
"Yes, being 'blown to bits' does seem to be a less wanted effect, but at least my power leaves little suffering. I have been entrapped for generations, and I must say, it was much more desirable than having my being mocked by a small animal..."