Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask Xerath

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Madman

10-22-2012

Wait!

From somewhere outside of the premises a loud voice can be heard as well as the rapid thudding of footsteps from a rather formidable entity.

Mundo have question! When Xerath takes bath, does he use polish or soap?

The Doctor laughs softly at his question, finding it amusing. Perhaps a little too amusing.

Ask Morgana FA

10-22-2012

Quote:
Ask the Madman:
Wait!

Mundo have question! When Xerath takes bath, does he use polish or soap?

Xerath looks astonished at Mundo's rather strange entrance.

"Bath? I have no need for such frivolous things, as my energy can clear off any unwanted scum right off."

Ask Fizz

10-22-2012

Quote:
Ask The Magus:
Xerath looks astonished at Mundo's rather strange entrance.

"Bath? I have no need for such frivolous things, as my energy can clear off any unwanted scum right off."
A bucket of chum would promptly fall on Xerath, lodging on his head piece and discarding it's contents all over his sarcophagus.

Ask Morgana FA

10-22-2012

Quote:
Ask Fizz:
A bucket of chum would promptly fall on Xerath, lodging on his head piece and discarding it's contents all over his sarcophagus.

Xerath falls to the ground under the force of the chum.

"Ugh. What is the meaning of this!?"

With one quick motion, he quickly shock all the debris, disintegrating them to dust and smoke. Xerath arises, still covered in the dust.

benjimenfire

10-22-2012

ben walks in
"Good luck freeing yourself"
he really ment it

Ask Morgana FA

10-22-2012

Quote:
benjimenfire:
ben walks in
"Good luck freeing yourself"
he really ment it

Xerath emits as close to a smile as he can.

"Thanks for your support, but I don't really need luck. I just need the right source."

SuperMan Pix

10-22-2012

heeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEYYY!!!!

*Lulu suddenly appears in front of Xerath, a wide smile plastered on her face*

YOU'RE a maaaster OF MAGIC right?? DOES that MEAN you KNOW stuff ABOUT Glade MAGIC?? OO and WHAT do you THINK of ME??

Ask Morgana FA

10-23-2012

Quote:
SuperMan Pix:
heeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEYYY!!!!

*Lulu suddenly appears in front of Xerath, a wide smile plastered on her face*

YOU'RE a maaaster OF MAGIC right?? DOES that MEAN you KNOW stuff ABOUT Glade MAGIC?? OO and WHAT do you THINK of ME??

Xerath leans back a considerable distance away from the fae sorceress.

"Well now. You need to calm down there little girl."

Xerath stands back straight, and clears off small amounts of dusts off of his solders.

"As for your questions, I am much more than just a master of magic, I am the embodiment of ancient arcane power. I did know about the Glade's magical aura, but it's magic is uncontrolled and wild, a dangerous combination."

"And for you, I would say you have more energy than even than most other short mortals around here. Some would say too much."

benjimenfire

10-23-2012

ben throws him a magical tome
"Drain this"

Ask Morgana FA

10-23-2012

Quote:
benjimenfire:
ben throws him a magical tome
"Drain this"

Xerath turns around rapidly, and barely dodges the tome thrown at him.

"Well, that was rude. I can not simply drain the power from useless artifacts anyway."

Xerath uses a long lightning beam to strike the tome, scattering small pieces across the room.

"I require a source of pure arcane magic. Untapped power that can easily be absorbed. Any magic already attached to an object is unpure and useless to me.