If You Could Erase ONE Champion...

123456 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Scarlet Flandre

10-22-2012

Soraka

Malkshakevanilla

10-22-2012

Why's everyone hatin on Teemo? Just because he can whoop anyone's butt doesn't mean you gota get mad about it.

Anyway, I would delete tyn just because he's op.

Run4TheHills321

10-22-2012

Darius seems like the most clear option. if he is fed, he can run into the enemy team and get at least a triple, so it sucks to play against him. then if hes fed, his team gets no kills because of his ******* ult, so it sucks to be alongside him.

Gnomis Pervertus

10-22-2012

Teeeeemooooo *seethes with rage* But I'd have to put it as a tie between Teemo(just because it's frakking Teemo) and Darius .... dat dunk.

SentinelOfPain

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2012

I actually like Teemo and Darius because they are champs specifically designed to punish people for being stupid.

I would vote to get rid of either Karma or Eve. Even though Karma has a nice kit, I don't like the champ or anything about her nor do I see it fitting in the meta very strongly or any viable meta I can think of. Eve is just... disgusting. She either does really good by feeding off of bads or she does really terrible and turns a game into a 4v5.

Azerax53

10-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Run4TheHills321 View Post
Darius seems like the most clear option. if he is fed, he can run into the enemy team and get at least a triple, so it sucks to play against him. then if hes fed, his team gets no kills because of his ******* ult, so it sucks to be alongside him.
I think Darius is just overplayed and often played wrong. In both examples you mentioned an over fed Darius. Darius over fed is easily bursted down and killed because though he can get tanky he is easily CCed and killed. also a good Darius not only gets fed but helps his team mates feed too so if you are playing with a Darius getting all the kills on your team then you are playing with Darius that is Darius just to feed himself. A good Darius knows his team needs kills just as much as he does.

I would say that Teemo needs to go. Just annoying, when i play with a teemo he seems to steal all the kills. Against him his shrooms and poke are just so annoying that i want to find him and kill him over and over til he rage quits. X( Gah HATE TEEMO!

Twistezr

10-22-2012

Teemo
^ so original

Corner Warrior

10-22-2012

Get rid of Sejuani... wait... who's Sejuani again?

AznGreen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KROTANK View Post
...from LoL forever, who would it be?

I'd get rid of ezreal. He's such an annoying premaddona.
Getting rid of a champion not because he's OP or UP or anything. No, get rid of him because he's a "premaddona". Makes sense.

ScytherBro

10-22-2012

Get rid of Ashe. Not because she's Op or anything but because people i play with who choose Ashe usually end up feeding the other team and they always screw up her ult. Plz Feed More why dont you Ashe? Ashe: Don't blame me because were losing >_> Me: 0/10 cmon ashe, really?

123456 ... 11