Elo Hell Solo Queue lf non-**** player

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Predaplox

10-21-2012

stuck in elo hell, carry almost every game (minimum 7/10 games) and im still stuck here due to lack of teamwork/teammates. looking for either an expereinced top lane or jungle.
I main adc, but play all positions. Serious inquiries only, will be following up with practice games before any ranked. leave a comment with

elo,
position,

Omicron Austin

10-21-2012

If you're "carrying" and only winning half of the games, you aren't actually carrying.

Why top and jungle, out of curiosity? Not mid?

EDIT: Looking at your match history, your builds on your AD carries is kind of poor. After you build IE, you almost always want PD to maximize your damage. Building BT after IE isn't very good because you barely have any attack speed or crit chance.

Also, I suggest ignite on your AD's over heal sometimes. It's a nice way to snowball a little harder and carry that much more.

Add me if you want and we can play sometime, and then we'll see if it's really bad teammates keeping you in that elo or maybe you have a few aspects of your game worth working on.

Predaplox

10-21-2012

Fair suggestions welcome, and yeah I feel i can work on many more aspects to improve, but at the same time I feel as though im not perfect as adc, I handle my own when i play with my 1600+ friends. PD suggestion ill definitly try

Peppa

10-24-2012

Lmao, I just played against you recently, I cant remember who I was, but you were definitely Eve.
And all my friends are easily above 1200 ELO, and they all say ELO Hell doesnt exist.
I wont say they are right, but being so extremely low myself I have realized.
1. Yes, you have stupid ass teammates who wont push usually, but you can NOT get mad at the game. If you are constantly mad, you will do just as bad as the stupid people you play with.
2. Stick only with your best role. My favorite is mid, but I hate being squishy when I have a not so good team. Im best with ADCs, but I hate having **** support, plus everyone at the beginning will just go I WILL NOT PLAY SUPPORT. So I go top, build tanky, don't die, and play OP champs. Jayce, Darius, Rengar, when they aren't banned. Hopefully we will both be seeing some improvement soon.