Report option for ppl who try to force others to que dodge

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FreedomKitty

10-21-2012

We should have a way to notify Riot of ppl who troll champ select to get others to que dodge.

Currently the method would be to send a support ticket, but I feel riot has enough work as it is. I also am aware that riot investigates instances where they feel what I have described is an issue, but this might be able to mitigate the time-load in that investigation.

For those of you who are worried about others abusing this, there is already a record of pre-game chat logs that can be accessed. Consequently, the validity of the reports can be confirmed.

A single hat

10-21-2012

You can actually take a screen shot and report it manually through LoL's support website. I've done manual reports a couple times, and they give you pretty quick results. They won't tell you if they banned the player or not, but at least something happens.

OmniDreamer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-21-2012

Just had an enemy player queue dodge twice in ranked champ select. Then on the third attempt we had someone random into twitch with revive/teleport. So my roommate queue dodges at the last possible second and now we're stuck sitting here for 30 minutes because of a troll.

Advice to everyone. If you see someone queue dodge at the last minute from the enemy team. Get Out of the Queue before you get to champ select to try and avoid being put into a champ select with the troll. Just wait a minute or two before joining ranked queue again. Could save you the trouble we went through.

Mr roommate and I were thinking of a few ways that could help solve this problem.

1. If someone randoms into a character then they should be forced to queue dodge.

2. Allow all players one free queue dodge per day to help avoid trolls, or at least make it so dodging queue from ranked won't stop people from playing a normal or at least allow them to still play co-op.

3. Allow enemy players to report a player for trolling their opponent's team at the end of a game. This feature should allow for loss forgiveness if the tribunal rules that the team was indeed trolled as well as shove all of the teams' ELO loss onto the troll's score to help prevent them from being in queue with players actually trying to get their rank up.

PygmyRhino

12-22-2012

I agree that it would be great to do something about this. Eating the 30 minute penalty is the only rational thing to do when someone gets mad that he couldn't have top lane and deliberately sabotages the selection process. He can even announce he's doing it, and taking a screenshot and posting to the support website is just not a practical thing to do on a regular basis, and it doesn't get you back into the game any faster.

On a related note: If a player goes AFK as soon as a game starts, leaving your team with only 4 players, there should be some sort of "all player vote" mechanism to nullify the game. My elo certainly should not go down because someone is either trolling or playing on a broken computer.

UnblestDevotee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-22-2012

I think for ranked a player kick option during ranked que needs to happen.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

xMcNaughtyx

12-23-2012

Another thing that pisses me off, and this just happened, is when everything is going fine, you're setting up your role and then when you have about 5 seconds left in your champ select, the entire team makes you switch roles. As if I have time for that ****... I was literally told, change or quit. The team was letting last pick choose over me even though i had set up everything and was just about to hit lock. Last pick didn't choose a champ until there was about 10 seconds left. I was confused, told him that i was filling that role and then was told by everyone else that I was the one that had to change...

Epsi Sodapop

12-23-2012

I had someone who spammed "I will feed if no one drops que", because I was new with Lee Sin. We ended up winning big