Attempting to Form a Serious 5v5 Team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moricx12

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-23-2012

Hey,

If you are able to get 5 together and start practicing, I have a team right now that would be interested in finding teams to scrim regularly. Let me know if this is something that interests you.

IGN: Moricx12

Mordechia

10-23-2012

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/20595680#profile

I have a few champions for each position but my strongest are top and mid.

CARVERitUP

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-23-2012

I can play all roles but prefer top jungle or mid. I've got the time, and have vent. Add me and we can play to see if you'd like me! CARVERitUP

Saito01

Recruiter

10-23-2012

I am interested and I can I play all spots. My biggest weakness is diversity of thoes spots. I have 3(ish) jungles, 1 mid, 3 top, 2 ADC, and 2 supports that I play regularly and play very well.

IGN: Saito01

I can use vent.

Gaarashatan

10-23-2012

im support, got almost everything support champ n rune out there. the only real support im missing as of right now is leona and im working on it

ant187

10-23-2012

http://www.lolking.net/search?name=ant187 - better KDA than every pro ADC in the game (I am by no means pro - as pro's are playing significantly better players then those I'm up against) I just posted that to give you a general idea. I know bottom inside and out - I can say that at the 1200-1300 bracket I am *rarely* out played - and I tip my hat when I am. I watch streams - been a semi pro and pro in different video games including CS 1.6 and been on top tier raiding guilds for wow (indestructible) as well as 2k rating in wow arena.

I made a post that can describe my general game knowledge of bottom lane (where multiple 1700-1900 players pretty much said I nailed it) http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2633388

I can play pretty much any role - however I certainly do not excel at every role. My best is above and beyond ADC which I carry (successfully) more than half my games I play in solo queue. I also have a duo partner support who is very good and is also looking for a team. I am looking to get on a serious team that arranges scrims via mIRC or other means - watches lolreplay to see where mistakes were made, and that genuinely, not only want to get better - but practice the right way to achieve that. Hit me up ingame if you'd like to play a game or two.

Oddbrother

10-23-2012

Hit me up in game and we can talk.

MistaSky

10-25-2012

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/19482942 I went from 1300 to 1500 in less than week and that shows you how dedicated i am if im willing to work toward that goal. My best role is ADC and with a good supporter who can set up kills, i can guarantee you that we will win lane 24/7. My stats doesnt lie

I Love NA SoloQ

10-27-2012

If you havn't filled a top lane I'm looking for a serious 5's team, and yes I only play top. I've beaten 2k players before if you want an estimate of skill level, add me if interested. IGN: think positive

PrecariousPanda

10-27-2012

I can play Jungle and Mid, if you still need people send me an invite ingame

BeardedPända = IGN