Attempting to Form a Serious 5v5 Team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EzzySnipes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-21-2012

Currently looking to form a 5v5 team with 5 - 7 members who routinely play ranked.

All roles are welcomed but all players must have some skill in all roles.

Attempting to also find dedicated roles.

MUST HAVE:

Ventrilo/Microphone
Time Available
Dedication
Friendly!

Current Roles Needed:

Jungle
AD - Carry
Support

Contact me in game for any extra information.

Grio43

10-21-2012

I can fill top or support.

CarlosTvR

10-21-2012

I can fill any roll. I am interested

Arkas Harrok

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-21-2012

I can do any role and I'd like to try out with a few of them being 1v1 or custom matches to get a feel for everyone's skill.

My strengths are in this order and I'll mark them with a # from 1-10 and a brief summary:
1: ADC - 8 (Not the absolute best player but I often focus well and can usually kite or solo other carries)
2: TOP - 7 (Smaller pool of strong tops and can't really counter as well, but can lane even against my counters to a degree)
3: MID - 6 (Not as many strong mid champs in my high skill play set and some are easy to counter)
4: JUNGLE - 5 (Good at ganking and pretty map aware, however I'm missing some good jungle champs that are in my play style.)
5: SUPPORT - 4 (Missing most supports so my options are limited and my skill is highly dependent on my carry being able to react quickly.)

lordtartarsauce

10-22-2012

my elo is so low im like the bugs that are under the doo doo after you pick it up. lower than **** lol. but im willing to learn and put the time in and i believe in 5v5 things will be a different story. seem to keep getting stuck with people who dont care to have a balanced team or who leave or "dc."

Aesii

10-22-2012

I only play adc in ranked but i'm decent at other roles, would just have to practice them so farm. All of my ADC stats are positive in ranked, only reason my elo isn't higher is all the one-of support games and stuff i played near the start of season when i was bad.

Raiyez

Recruiter

10-22-2012

Add me to your ranked team.
I can play top and jungle (exceptional at both)

EzzySnipes

10-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkas Harrok View Post
I can do any role and I'd like to try out with a few of them being 1v1 or custom matches to get a feel for everyone's skill.

My strengths are in this order and I'll mark them with a # from 1-10 and a brief summary:
1: ADC - 8 (Not the absolute best player but I often focus well and can usually kite or solo other carries)
2: TOP - 7 (Smaller pool of strong tops and can't really counter as well, but can lane even against my counters to a degree)
3: MID - 6 (Not as many strong mid champs in my high skill play set and some are easy to counter)
4: JUNGLE - 5 (Good at ganking and pretty map aware, however I'm missing some good jungle champs that are in my play style.)
5: SUPPORT - 4 (Missing most supports so my options are limited and my skill is highly dependent on my carry being able to react quickly.)
What's your IGN?

MrTerrible123

10-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhWhyYouTrlling View Post
Currently looking to form a 5v5 team with 5 - 7 members who routinely play ranked.

All roles are welcomed but all players must have some skill in all roles.

Attempting to also find dedicated roles.

MUST HAVE:

Ventrilo/Microphone
Time Available
Dedication
Friendly!

Current Roles Needed:

Jungle
AD - Carry
Support

Contact me in game for any extra information.

Add me I'll play. I can do anything, but I prefer top or adc.

Mrterrible123

Arkas Harrok

10-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhWhyYouTrlling View Post
What's your IGN?
Arkas Harrok and I saw you sent me an add. Look forward to seeing what you've got so far.