Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Decline of League of Legends

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fishnchipsmate

Recruiter

10-21-2012

Quote:
TheFieldMarshal:
I love how people try to defend riot and act like they don't know what OP is talking about

if he'd just said "league of legends is loosing players" then sure, even if i dont believe league lost half its player base that quickly without some facts to back it up. but then if he starts ranting about viruses in the lol servers that mess with the game? and he somehow knows all this and knows about when it was planted and what it does while literally nobody else has ever heard of it? no im not pretending, i literally have no idea what he's talking about

badness

10-21-2012

Quote:
Koronis:
CSI: League of Legends

more like paranoid ****tard with overactive imagination who forgot to take his ritalin.

notFREEfood

10-21-2012

Quote:
LOLOL BYE:
If you knew anything about programming you would know what you are proposing happened is retarded and from sci-fi movies.

This.

PattySmithSucksD

10-21-2012

Sorry, I cannot take someone seriously that is this incredibly terrible at English.

Koronis

10-21-2012

Well done OP, been a while since I've seen an actual troll on the internet. Nowadays anyone playing an unorthodox pick is a ****ing troll lmao.