Best Mid?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Orîon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CerealBoxOfDoom View Post
he did seem interesting but from what ive seen he blows alot of mana doing any of this.
viktor's only weakness is the lowest mana regen in the game which should go to some ad not an ap champion.

easy way to bypass this is stock up on mana pots in the beginning and every time you B. nobody can touch you anyway so you don't need to worry about health.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SamuelMall

Member

11-27-2012

Diana


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xnenai

Senior Member

11-27-2012

Syndra- only champion that counters ap assassins like kass lb fizz diana and only champ that can seriously beat all the ad mids like talon or xin (more nonconventional stuff) and high sustain like gragas and cho.

she's seriously ridiculously strong, i can litterally go mejais every game because i'm so long range with so much range and very decent cc that i'm rarely if ever in the fight...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CerealBoxOfDoom

Senior Member

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamuelMall View Post
Diana
ahri makes her mad
Quote:
Originally Posted by orionasdf View Post
viktor's only weakness is the lowest mana regen in the game which should go to some ad not an ap champion.

easy way to bypass this is stock up on mana pots in the beginning and every time you B. nobody can touch you anyway so you don't need to worry about health.
Ahri will touch that lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xnenai View Post
Syndra- only champion that counters ap assassins like kass lb fizz diana and only champ that can seriously beat all the ad mids like talon or xin (more nonconventional stuff) and high sustain like gragas and cho.

she's seriously ridiculously strong, i can litterally go mejais every game because i'm so long range with so much range and very decent cc that i'm rarely if ever in the fight...
Ahri does really well against her. And if she's not in the fights thats kinda bad for the team


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xnenai

Senior Member

11-27-2012

syndra can do just as well vs ahri, syndras early game is ridiculous and snowballs late game if you know how to direct it, she has much longer range and even if I get dove by an ahri i just push her away, giving me enough time for an extra orb and then ult, making her eat all my balls. Frankly, ahri's just jealous cause she gets 1 ball and syndra can get 7.

regarding "not being in a teamfight" I meant she's literally an artillery machine, she never has to get close to the fight...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CerealBoxOfDoom

Senior Member

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xnenai View Post
syndra can do just as well vs ahri, syndras early game is ridiculous and snowballs late game if you know how to direct it, she has much longer range and even if I get dove by an ahri i just push her away, giving me enough time for an extra orb and then ult, making her eat all my balls. Frankly, ahri's just jealous cause she gets 1 ball and syndra can get 7.

regarding "not being in a teamfight" I meant she's literally an artillery machine, she never has to get close to the fight...
lol, when you say it that way its like saying kogmaw doesnt do teamfights xD

Ahri just builds boots and more boots against syndra lol.

dodge dodge farm farm. No need to harrass syndra much, when you burst her she WILL die. Syndra has a similar problem to morgana. She is good at keeping distance and taking advantage from long range to get early kills but ahri doesn't need to kill either one. Ahri doesnt have to snowball to have a lategame.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pvt Ryan

Junior Member

11-27-2012

I might get some hate, but I like Lux a lot for a mid. She's a bit rough to handle because everything she's got going for her are skillshots, but she can zone well with an E and she gets a bad rep because most people that use her don't know how to play her at all. She has a nice passive that, from experience, can help repel more unskilled enemies and help her farm very well, and her ult is a godsend when an enemy tries to escape, especially considering you can fire two off per minute. But while I like Lux as a mid the best, the true "best" mid I would say is Morgana.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Narati

Senior Member

11-27-2012

Morgana is the best all around mid. But if you plan to play ranked, then you will want to focus on counters to play mid. I often find that counter picking is the best way to dominate mid. If you're going blind pick though, definitely Morgana, because it doesn't matter what they throw at you, rush an hourglass and win team fights because they can't focus you.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Scr0tal Torment

Member

11-27-2012

I vote Anivia. I love midding with her


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Purple Mischief

Senior Member

11-28-2012

Diana, Fizz or Ahri.