Best Mid?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sogreth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-23-2012

me

because I always win mid lane.

Minesarentbad

11-26-2012

Swain is udder badassery. He's hard to gank, harass, sustain against, and is overall a pain in the ass.

kavinh the third

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2012

ap yi still strong even after the dfg nerf

Cyraknoss

11-27-2012

Gragas, great farm, difficult to out sustain, great team fight with a proper ulty and the ability to troll every jungler ever with dat E.

Enemy mid leaps at me? trololololo I'm under my tower. Enemy jungler jumps out? trololololo I'm under my tower. You can't gank a good Gragas without lots of tower dive, and you're going to pay for it no matter what.

x TrueDamage x

11-27-2012

LB is the best mid by far for early game shut down her 1v1 on any mid is OP thats if you are a good LB player also morg is good and i have seen a trist kick some crazy butt mid but that 1 is new to me i like to play Eve mid myself everyone makes fun of me until the enemy trys to counter pick me with a Kat and i crush them everytime but i think its funny cause they always this you are building a DFG but i dont i build a Hextech gunblade i find spaming your Q with that helps you to stay in lane longer and it works with your R good as well you also should be able to solo dragon at level 11 or 12 depends on how good you are at farming

DZipMe

11-27-2012

Well i respect katarina in mid. Her Q can poke so the enemy losses XP, farming minions is awsome with her.

So my vote goes to Katarina

CerealBoxOfDoom

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyraknoss View Post
Gragas, great farm, difficult to out sustain, great team fight with a proper ulty and the ability to troll every jungler ever with dat E.

Enemy mid leaps at me? trololololo I'm under my tower. Enemy jungler jumps out? trololololo I'm under my tower. You can't gank a good Gragas without lots of tower dive, and you're going to pay for it no matter what.
ahri gets bored with the fat drunk guy and goes to play with his bot lane xD and he honestly cant do **** about it!

Onimus Terlain

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonzord86 View Post
Personally, my fizz will destroy lux in every mid... bait lux into using her snare, avoid and run through minions to charge her..

As soon as you hit 6 with fizz, throw your shark and get an easy kill.

Hell, even against morgana, i used fizz's jump to jump over morg's snare, then go in for an easy kill...

And yet no mentions of fizz ;(
Well, the issue with Fizz is late game he isn't as good as a lot of mids.
He's an assassin basically, but he is easily focused in team fights. I personally like playing against Fizz's because even though he tends to get kills in lane, the gold ends up going to waste late game.

Orîon

11-27-2012

viktor is number one

ganking this beast mofo is impossible, so is pushing your lane against him.

infinite tower sustain because it is impossible to even have a minion reach his turret with E and his death augment.

pushes and denies CS like a boss and gets away without a scratch. clump up the enemy team and blow the **** out of them with an E/R combo and stun them in place so your team can face**** every single one of them

there is nothing morgana has that viktor doesn't in a different and better form.

only real counters are fizz and swain (that i've played against at least) and still you have to be a pro to do anything whatsoever.

CerealBoxOfDoom

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by orionasdf View Post
viktor is number one

ganking this beast mofo is impossible, so is pushing your lane against him.

infinite tower sustain because it is impossible to even have a minion reach his turret with E and his death augment.

pushes and denies CS like a boss and gets away without a scratch. clump up the enemy team and blow the **** out of them with an E/R combo and stun them in place so your team can face**** every single one of them

there is nothing morgana has that viktor doesn't in a different and better form.

only real counters are fizz and swain (that i've played against at least) and still you have to be a pro to do anything whatsoever.
he did seem interesting but from what ive seen he blows alot of mana doing any of this.