Best Mid?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AWildRaticate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-21-2012

While I love Orianna, I vote Lux or Anivia. They both have pretty unstoppable farm, good damage, utility, and are nearly impossible to gank.

RockIobster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-21-2012

Karthus. He has a decent escape or killing tool with his wall, his passive mana regen from farming gives him massive sustain, and he has a global ult to get kills with. His passive is one of the most frightening in team fights. He can safely harass and farm with his Q.

Dragonzord86

10-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWildRaticate View Post
While I love Orianna, I vote Lux or Anivia. They both have pretty unstoppable farm, good damage, utility, and are nearly impossible to gank.
Personally, my fizz will destroy lux in every mid... bait lux into using her snare, avoid and run through minions to charge her..

As soon as you hit 6 with fizz, throw your shark and get an easy kill.

Hell, even against morgana, i used fizz's jump to jump over morg's snare, then go in for an easy kill...

And yet no mentions of fizz ;(

bobbysnobby

10-22-2012

Depends on your criteria. Mine is ease of farming, effectiveness given good play by the other team, viable transitions if behind and ability to snowball if ahead would put Gragas, Oriana and Anivia all as about even and all the best picks you can have mid.

PhrozynWynd

10-22-2012

Heimerdinger.

Resolute Riven

10-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by daxter View Post
talon, he counters every mid except sion
and Xerath.

Resolute Riven

10-22-2012

Katarina is best in Low Elo. Ultra Pubstomping.

RyodinWake

10-22-2012

Zyra is a bit op at the moment and a good Morgana can win lane against just about anyone but...

Personally my favorites to play are Galio (Amazing counter/damage after you pick up a chalice), Orianna (if you've watched her played well before you know), Eve (that burst!), and Karma (underrated but a ton of fun).

xJLx MCHammer

10-22-2012

Cass, Kass, Ahri,and Morgana are all good. Personally, Cass does very well in lane. Morgana may not be as good but she keeps her game throughout the game. Ahri is good but seriously, depend on how you can land does QWE. Kass, really depends on who you are fighting. He is very tough and a good choice for mid.

JoshMcPwnage

10-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by daxter View Post
talon, he counters every mid except sion
Agreed