OK Riot we get it jokes on us

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GrimCrimm

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-17-2013

We begged for that karma buff so others would play her too, so you thought to yourselves "I have a great idea lets give them a fake champ and see if they think its karma" well we fell for it. So when is Karma being re-enabled?

Thief of Space

04-17-2013

Never.

The only way it would happen if a petition had over 500k people signed it (Jagex and Runescape's old school servers),

Have you even attempted to play 0 CS old Karma (not even taking a single creep unless the adc is B and you stayed.)? you wouldn't have enough AP to support as functionally as a Taric, Lulu or Janna would. Not to mention old Karma's range is so bad that if you go in for a weave, you would probably get CCed by a Heimerdinger grenade and die.

I decked about 40 games with just Karma in season 2 and you have to take CS in order to play her as a pure support (reverie, aegis, not AP damage), she made a better kill lane over a 0 cs support. Plus no one knew what Karma did, so you would try to leash your melee champs to try to hit the enemies, but they wouldn't try unless you tell them about 10 times that your spirit bond did that. Her heal didn't do much unless you had a boatload of AP which breaks most support's meta.

All new Karma needs is a second mantra and her old passive, suddenly shes awesome.

"Karma who" was a meme for a reason before her rework because of the fact no one knew about her even existing.

If she does get reverted, its eventually going to become that meme again.

CerealBoxOfDoom

04-17-2013

my tanky karma can still function at 0 cs

Thief of Space

04-17-2013

I was talking about pre rework Karma and what I was getting from it in season 2.

CerealBoxOfDoom

04-17-2013

she was useful then too. You just had to follow people everywhere and theyd be too fast and you wouldnt have time to farm and running to place wards would take forever and she couldnt protect herself against much of anything outside of stupid people who thought they could dive her with both mantas up and a ton of mana just because she was low on hp. Other than that old karma was fine :/

xD they released a trivia fact recently that her shield was the only shield in the game with no special effect!

Thief of Space

04-17-2013

The old shield didn't actually have any bonuses from it LoL I just realized that.

Janna = AD

Orianna = Armor/MR

Lulu = Pix shoots with you

Lux = Only a shield? LOL YES IT IS.

Sion = is regular but explodes.

CerealBoxOfDoom

04-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thief of Space View Post
The old shield didn't actually have any bonuses from it LoL I just realized that.

Janna = AD

Orianna = Armor/MR

Lulu = Pix shoots with you

Lux = Only a shield? LOL YES IT IS.

Sion = is regular but explodes.
lux's refreshes making it a great tool against sustained damage or burst with alot of parts

Thief of Space

04-17-2013

It makes me wish when I played Lux, people would actually let me shield them instead of running in the opposite direction of where I threw the shield.

It makes me so mad that people still do it to this day. When I have a Lux, I try to move into her shield whenever she throws it out so I get it.

GrimCrimm

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-17-2013

The issue i have is this isnt a rework its a new champ, The truth of the matter is those that actually played and used karma before the rework got alienated not once but twice

1. they changed the champ into something new (even jax was still similar to his old self), with zero similarity to the old champ (Im tired of the bull**** responses from others about how shes better or looks better, looks have zero to do with her problems as of right now)

2. (this is the one that makes me cringe) instead of giving all of us who actually bought her before the rework a skin, which would have been a Nod to those who actually played her or bought her, They said they were giving away a free skin so everyone would purchase her, This hurt me knowing that my favorite champion wasn't bought because she was good or people all said "Shes a great champ" , I would rather have that skin removed from everybody than see it on a single person who bought her after the post about the "FREE SKIN"

This THING isn't karma get rid of the old skin if you aren't bringing the real champ back.

CerealBoxOfDoom

04-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimCrimm View Post
The issue i have is this isnt a rework its a new champ, The truth of the matter is those that actually played and used karma before the rework got alienated not once but twice

1. they changed the champ into something new (even jax was still similar to his old self), with zero similarity to the old champ (Im tired of the bull**** responses from others about how shes better or looks better, looks have zero to do with her problems as of right now)

2. (this is the one that makes me cringe) instead of giving all of us who actually bought her before the rework a skin, which would have been a Nod to those who actually played her or bought her, They said they were giving away a free skin so everyone would purchase her, This hurt me knowing that my favorite champion wasn't bought because she was good or people all said "Shes a great champ" , I would rather have that skin removed from everybody than see it on a single person who bought her after the post about the "FREE SKIN"

This THING isn't karma get rid of the old skin if you aren't bringing the real champ back.
I played karma before and I dont feel alienated. In fact I like new karma more. I have a much less awkward time making a difference