Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Who should be updated?

Baron Nashor 3 8.57%
Dragon 3 8.57%
Both 22 62.86%
Neither 7 20%
Voters 35 .

Dragon & Baron Nashor

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Oceanian

10-21-2012

The League of Legends has always been famous for Summoner's Rift, but what made this map famous was these two legendary creatures. As the game updates and progresses, these two ideal monsters should not be ignored.

What would you guys think about a visual upgrade for both the Dragon & Baron Nashor as well as new dangerous attacks for the season 3 jungling changes?

I've already spoken to a Riot Employee about it through tickets and he said it was a good idea.

Eagle X D

Recruiter

10-21-2012

All Dragon does is burn everybody. it needs some kind of new feature to make it a slight bit harder and more complex

Sparkii

10-21-2012

Their mechanics are a fundamental portion of the game and should not be changed. Riot just updated both of their models recently..

NoneLikeRob

10-21-2012

I'm sure there will be changes to both with the S3 jungling changes.

joe42

10-21-2012

Drag needs 2 barons around it for harder buff
baron needs 2 dragons around it for more buff
who agrree to this awesomee post!?!??!?$?!@?$?!?@#^?%?&*?%^?*#

Oceanian

10-21-2012

Quote:
Sparkii220:
Their mechanics are a fundamental portion of the game and should not be changed. Riot just updated both of their models recently..

That was on TT...

Fiveofswords

10-22-2012

i guess nobody complains about visual upgrades...but i never saw a problem with them myself. DUnno about 'dangerous attacks'...the other team is already dangerous enough.

KhaptainKhan

10-22-2012

I wouldn't mind if there was a visual upgrade, but i really dont care

Dunks Are Manly

10-23-2012

I feel like they aren't done often enough if anything...I say keep them the same difficulty just add new visual effects if you must add something.