Swain, the Master Tactician. Seriously who Named him?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sdjaks

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2010

He should be called Smedgar Smallen Smoe.

HiloBoyS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legomasta View Post
They should have named him:

HiloBoyS, the One Who Does Not Read Champion Lore
Oh im sorry I didn't know thats all that a character was, is lore. I didn't know that his abilities, skills, passive, etc didn't have to match his name as long as the lore did. Just didn't make sense to me.

And FYI I made up names on the spot. I knew mine would be flamed, but at least they match his abilities more.

Tactician? I dont know, have some ability to see entire map, buff an entire lane, debuff towers, buff towers, buff allies, put a bomb on allies so when they die, they explode, there are TONS of abilities you could make to match a tactician.

I was saying that Tactician =/= Ravens

-end

Flying Eggplant

09-30-2010

I STILL would have been ok with his shady sounding abilities and unrelated title if they had kept him more like his concept art. New art makes him look like an older, fatter, crippled Malzahar. :/

Malak al Maut

09-30-2010

Lore...

Flip95

09-30-2010

If you read Sona's lore, his name was mentioned in her "end quote", which is where they get this guy from.

Kyoko Sakura

09-30-2010

Swain The Raven Fetisher

crazyonyou

10-01-2010

ok, first of all, I actually liked the "Raven Lord" pitch for an idea. If people addressed me as "raven lord" I could sleep happy at night. plus, you guys are missing the point here...his hair is a bird, therefore all arguments are invalid. That's why pain doesn't faze him, the pain's argument is invalid.

http://www.thebuzzmedia.com/my-hair-...nt-is-invalid/

Kaloryth

10-01-2010

Swain, House But Balder

Drunar

10-01-2010

The Walking Murder. Yes. I want it. Inside me. Make it happen Riot.

LegendaryCaoCao

10-01-2010

Waka Waka Waka Waka