are there champions that you think make this game "unfun"?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lllDadalll

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2012

This thread, especially the OP reeks of noob...

as Desolator

11-04-2012

hate how teemo can posion a rock and a dart does more than a boulder punch LoL logics

ViperKilo

11-04-2012

you have not experienced pain and rage until a blitzcrank pulls you through a shroom field

Trinity R

11-04-2012

Darius.

Need I say more?

Ravenshire

11-04-2012

Quote:
Garen
Quote:
snowballing
Wat.

S20G Treble

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2012

I think one of the most annoying champs you'll ever lane against is Blitzcrank, the end. He's a melee fighter with an initiator that has 925 range, if you don't know the exact numbers most ranged carries have a range in the high 500's (550-575), and it scales AP 1-1 so an AP Blitzcrank build with destroy you with his Q alone. Recently, Riot claims thay they nerfed the "inherent survivability" of Blitzcrank by dropping his max hit points and his initial armor which isn't what gives him that survivability, it's his passive that scales way too much of his max mana. There are other champions that will make particular matches unenjoyable mostly based on comps and counter picking, but for the most part I find that Blitz is the most annoying frikkin' champ to lane against. You'll get mad at other champs on a game for game level, but i'm sure over time there will be a special kind of hatred in your heart for that unbalanced big yellow robot.

His rocket grab need to be about 700 range, still outranging most carries AA and shouldn't scale higher than .6 or .7 imho, I say keep him tankier but make him get in there to get the initiation, or make it more of a "your not getting away from me" kind of ability.

Leotamer

11-04-2012

I hate Brand with a burning passion. Pun intended.

DarksideEric

11-04-2012

"Un-fun" is such a sad term.

It's like people haven't been playing video games, or knowing about their history, for 25+ years.

wiedzmak

11-04-2012

1) Teemo - i hate him so much i start rage if i only see him... unless i play yorick;p
2) darius - or rather it is his ulti. till lv 6 he is fine but after that its too easy for him to get kils... or steal them from teammates

Leotamer

11-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarksideEric View Post
"Un-fun" is such a sad term.

It's like people haven't been playing video games, or knowing about their history, for 25+ years.
First off, League needs to be noob-freindly, or it will die. Dota 2 will not kill league, what it would do is weaken it. All of the people who want a more complex game will probably go to Dota, taking out a good portion of the player base, leaving only the people who want a simpler moba then HoN or Dota. Not only that, but I will go as far as to say that the more noob-freindly it is, the more it will survive. As all the noobs that are trying Dota 2 go to it, and fail, guess where their likely to come. If they get pubstomped, then they want be invested and wouldn't benefit Riot. This also opens a window for a new game to come and take LoLs noob-freindness and do it better.

Second, you compared me casually playing and joking around alittle, with real professionals who gain money and fame for what they do. Yeah, no differance.

Thridly, are you really implying that a video game has to have anti-fun mechanics to be a video game, if not why would they be their, the only reason I see is lazy programming or people trolling you with cheese. (and in single player games, I realize that their is normally one or two things that can flat annoying and anti-fun, but nothing is prefect.)