Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

are there champions that you think make this game "unfun"?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BrotherCaine

10-21-2012

Soraka bot lanes if you have mispicked and gone a poke comp..... hard shutdown.

fastplay

10-21-2012

@DM Lee irelia been hit by a the nerf hammer still good lol.

Most of the champion you list are is to counter and deal with other then yorick who a pain in the ass know matter who you going top with. Also kha'zix is fun to jungle as but he take some skill to pull off jungling since A) he is counter jungle by a fair amount of champion and B) he very weak and easy to kill off C) he give not that much in a team fight and his q damage high but he also never get it full damage vs any one that smart to still need team mate or have a hard cc like fear.

Jowabunga

10-21-2012

Blitz. No one else is even close.

Adrian Umbra

Recruiter

10-21-2012

I have a lot against the term "unfun," mostly because it has been used to justify nerfs to my favorite champs and playstyles over the last year or two. I didn't mind playing against the champions that prompted these at all, so these nerfs and changes came as a shock to me. Evelynn in particular was one that caused me to lose a lot of faith in Riot.

In general, I'll hate a given player more than their champion.

Krrik

10-21-2012

Dat Karthus ult. -_-

When it's on your side, though... bit of a different story. :P

CerealBoxOfDoom

10-21-2012

champs like leblanc, swain, and kennen and basically every other ap mids make it less likely that the team will approve of ahri being selected. This makes the ahri fan cult very unhappy.

/ahri fan cult banner

Pitufito Dell

10-21-2012

Boring? Blitz and Darius. Not op, but make you have to play around him

Nea De Penserhir

10-21-2012

Quote:
Exdeadman:
I'd say the only champion I really don't like to play against is Teemo, just because it's mainstream to hate Teemo.

I hated Teemo before it was cool.

/Step on shroom

"OH GOD OH GOD. THE LOGICAL THING TO DO HERE IS STAND STILL AND GO BACK THE WAY I CAME."

/proceed to flail aimlessly to avoid more Shrooms

/step on shroom

"OH GOD OH GOD WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME?"

DarksideEric

10-21-2012

All the Teemo hate fuels the poison that's in the shrooms you step on

BrandedIce

11-04-2012

Champs I hate...

Teemo-that voice, being an annoying putz, and all those damn poison ks's i've had. No seriously darius ks's less on me than teemo.

Ezreal-I seem him every game (picked or banned), can snipe you from across the board, can FARM from across the board, and he dances around with DOUBLE flash

Blitzcrank-yoink pop....yoink pop...yoink pop...LEARN A NEW TRICK